California Biostimulants Market By Active Ingredients (Acid Based, Extract Based, Protein Hydrolysates, Microbial Amendments, Chitin, Chitosan, B-Vitamins, Others), Crop Type (Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Turf & Ornamentals, Other Crops), Application Method (Foliar Treatment, Soil Treatment, Seed Treatment), Form (Liquid, Dry), End User (Farmers, Related Industries, Research Institutes), Origin (Natural Biostimulants, Synthetic Biostimulants), Distribution Channel (Direct, Indirect),Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: California Biostimulants Market
Biostimulants market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a stronger CAGR of 13.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Increasing need for sustainable agriculture and high agricultural production in California are the factors driving the market growth.
Biostimulants contains a large number of biological materials, microorganisms and compounds which when provided to crops, seeds or soil shows improvement in plant, increase crop yields and minimize plant pressure. In the era of sustainable agriculture, biostimulant is found to be one of the best solutions which have the capacity to provide high crop productivity. Increasing agriculture sector in California helps the market to gain a substantial growth. Demand for biostimulant is increasing due to its multiple benefits hence manufacturers are engaged in providing new products in market. Brandt Consolidated, Inc. provides multiple biostimulant products in California.
This biostimulants market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Biostimulants Market Scope and Market Size
Biostimulants market is segmented of the basis of by active ingredients, crop type, application method, form, origin, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of active ingredients, the California biostimulants market is segmented into acid based biostimulant, extract based biostimulant, microbial amendments, protein hydrolysates, B-vitamins, chitin, chitosan, and others. Acid based segment is dominating the market as of its multiple benefits such as it increases productivity, enhances fertility of soil and maintains sustainable agriculture.
- On the basis of crop type, the California Biostimulants market is segmented into fruits & vegetables, cereals & grains, turf & ornamentals, oilseeds & pulses, and other crops. Fruits and vegetables segment is dominating the California biostimulants market due high production of fruits and vegetables in California. To fulfil the demand of food products, farmers are focusing in producing variety of fruits and vegetables. Thus, high yield of fruits and vegetables requires large quantity of biostimulant for excess productivity which in results drives the demand of this segment. For instance, according to California department of food and agriculture, in 2017, it has been observed that California is leading in U.S. in producing fruits, nuts and vegetables. For example, potatoes and spring production has risen by 29.0% from the past year.
- On the basis of application method, California biostimulants market is segmented into foliar treatment, soil treatment, and seed treatment. Foliar treatment segment is dominating as of high preference by farmers due to its easily absorbance capability among plant.
- On the basis of form, the California biostimulants market is segmented into liquid and dry. Liquid is dominating the market because it is easily absorbed by plant as well as soil and leads to better stems and plant development which ultimately lead to high crop productivity.
- On the basis of origin, the California biostimulants market is segmented into natural biostimulants and synthetic biostimulants. Natural biostimulant segment is dominating as it does notharm ecosystem and plants. The natural biostimulant made up from natural source such as amino acid, extract based products and others and it maintains the fertility of soil and prevents it from erosion.
- On the basis of end user, the California biostimulants market is segmented into farmers, related industries, and research institutes. Farmers segment is dominating the market as biostimulant shows higher quantity crop production and maintains ecosystem. Due to its multiple benefits, biostimulants are highly used by farmers.
- On the distribution channel, the California biostimulants market is segmented into direct, and indirect. Direct segment is dominating the market because large scale farming as well as related industries needs high amount of stimulating products so they have co-ordination with biostimulant manufacturing companies and hence it takes higher share.
Biostimulant Market Analysis
Biostimulant market is analysed and market size information is provided active ingredients, crop type, application method, form, origin, end user and distribution channel.
This analysis provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the California biostimulants market scenario.
Strong Investment in Research and Development Activities and New Technology Penetration
Biostimulants market also provides you with detailed market analysis for California State growth in agriculture and horticulture industry with biostimulant product sales, therapy devices sales, impact of technological development in biostimulant and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Biostimulants market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and California Biostimulants Market Share Analysis
Biostimulants market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, presence of companies, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, concept cars, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to California biostimulants market.
The major players covered in the report are Eastman Chemical Company, OMEX, LALLEMAND Inc., Agrinos, Brandt Consolidated, Inc., FMC Corporation and others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many joint ventures and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the California biostimulants market.
- In January 2016, FMC Corporation has launched Capture LFR Insecticide together with VGR Soil Amendment. This product is suitable for fields with a potential for high soil protection from drought pressure. With this launch, the company has strengthened its product portfolio for in-furrow application in market.
Partnership, expansion and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for biostimulant market products for the welfare of the consumers
Customization Available : California Biostimulants Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), product under development data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.