Cambodia Anti-Corrosion Coating Market, By Type (Epoxy, FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene), Polyurethane, Polyvinylidene Fluoride or Polyvinylidene Difluoride (PVDF), Acrylic, Phenolic, Phosphate, Zinc, Alkyd, Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS), Ethylene Chlorotrifluoroethylene (ECTFE), Chlorinated Rubber and Others), Raw Material (Resin Type, Pigments, Solvents and Others), Technology (Solventborne, Waterborne, Powder-Based, UV-Cured and Others), End-User (Marine, Power Generation, Automotive & Transportation, Oil & Gas, Industrial, Infrastructure, Aerospace & Defense and Others) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Cambodia Anti-Corrosion Coating Market
Anti-corrosion coating market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 89,246.71 Thousand by 2028. Growth of food and beverage Industry which increase the demand of anti-corrosion coating are the factors for the market growth.
Anti-corrosion coating refers to the type of chemical compound that helps enhancing the level of protection to the metal surfaces. It is used in the barrier in the chemical compounds as well as corrosive materials. The anti-corrosion coting also helps in increasing life shelf of the thing where it is applied. The anti-corrosion coating has wide range of application in marine, aerospace, power generation, oil & gas and in several others.
This anti-corrosion coating market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Cambodia anti-corrosion coating market is segmented on the basis of type, raw material, technology and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the anti-corrosion coating market is segmented into epoxy, FEP (fluorinated ethylene propylene), polyurethane, polyvinylidene fluoride or polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF), acrylic, phenolic, phosphate, zinc, alkyd, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), polyphenylene sulfide (PPS), ethylene chlorotrifluoroethylene (ECTFE), chlorinated rubber and others. In 2021, epoxy segment is dominating the market because of its properties which helps in smoothening the surfaces.
- On the basis of raw material, the anti-corrosion coating market is segmented into resin type, pigments, solvents and others. In 2021, the demand of resin type segment is dominating the market because they are easier to process in comparison to others.
- On the basis of technology, the anti-corrosion coating market is segmented into solventborne, waterborne, powder-based, UV-cured and others. In 2021, the demand of solventborne segment is dominating due to huge amount of production efficiency in end-users.
- On the basis of end-user, the anti-corrosion coating market is segmented into marine, power generation, automotive & transportation, oil & gas, industrial, infrastructure, aerospace & defense and others. In 2021, the demand of marine segment is dominating the market because the properties that benefits from the destructive forces while travelling.
Development of Bio-Based Anti-Corrosion Coatings
Cambodia anti-corrosion coating market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for anti-corrosion coating market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the anti-corrosion coating market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Anti-Corrosion Coating Share Analysis
Cambodia anti-corrosion coating market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Cambodia anti-corrosion coating market.
The major players covered in the report are PPG Industries, Inc, Akzo Nobel N.V., The Sherwin-Williams Company, BASF SE, Hempel A/S, Jotun, JCMNIPPON and Wacker Chemie AG. among other players domestic. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In March 2020, BASF SE has done new developments in the waterborne direct metal coatings while offering VOCs that provides corrosion protection along with low environmental impact. This update has helped in enhancing the customer base of the business which increases the sales of the company.