Canada Beverage Coolers Market By Product Type (Less than 200L, 200-500L, 500-1000L and More Than 1000L), Type (Freestanding, Built-in and Undercounter, Countertop, Dual Zone, Thermoelectric and Others), Temperature Zones (Single Zone Beverage Coolers, Dual Zone Beverage Coolers, Triple Zone Beverage Coolers and Multi Zone (4 Or More Zones) Beverage Coolers), Size (6 - 50 Bottle, 51 - 100 Bottle, 101 - 200 Bottle and More than 201 bottle), Cooler Height (28 to 32 Inch, 33 to 36 Inch, 38 to 56 Inch, Above 56 Inch), Number of Shelves (1 - 2 Shelves, 3 - 4 Shelves, 5 - 6 Shelves, 7 - 9 Shelves, 9 - 12 Shelves and More Than 13 Shelves), Shelves Material (Metal, Tempered Glass, Wood and Others), Finish (Blacks, Glass, Panel Ready, Silver Tones, Stainless Steel and Wood Finishes), Door Swing (French Door, Left Side Door, Reversible Door, Right Side Door and Side by Side Door), Control Type (Digital, Electronic, Touch and Turn Knob), Distribution Channel (Specialty Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, E-Commerce and Others), Application (Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic), End-User (Residential, Commercial, BARS, Hotels and Restaurants, Lounges, Corporate Offices, Movie Theatres, Bookstores and Others), Country (Canada)
Market Analysis and Insights: Canada Beverage Coolers Market
Canada beverage coolers market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 2.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and expected to reach USD 90.92 million by 2027 from USD 75.15 million in 2019. Increased demand of smart beverage coolers are the factors for the market growth.
The consumption of beverages has increased in past few years especially that of ready to drink beverages. Thus it can be concluded that the beverage industry is growing very rapidly which boosts the demand of beverage coolers in the market.
Increasing usage of beverage coolers compared to refrigerators due to requirement of different temperature levels helps in boosting the market growth.
This beverage coolers market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Canada Beverage Coolers Market Scope and Market Size
Beverage coolers market is segmented on the basis of product type, type, temperature zones, size, cooler height, number of shelves, shelves material, finish, door swing, control type, distribution channel, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into less than 200l, 200-500l, 500-1000l and more than 1000l. Rising demand of 200-500L segment inadvertently increases because of the increasing demand in the commercial spaces so that they can meet large number of people’s demand.
- Growing beverage industry in Canada is one of the prominent factors for an upsurge demand of beverage coolers products.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into freestanding, built-in and undercounter, countertop, dual zone, thermoelectric and others. Built-in and undercounter segment is dominating as it is one of the most adaptable type of beverage coolers as it can be located at any place in the house. Thus, built-in and undercounter is leading type in the Canada beverage coolers market.
- On the basis of temperature zones, the market is segmented into single zone beverage coolers, dual zone beverage coolers, triple zone beverage coolers and multi zone (4 or more zones) beverage coolers. Dual zone beverage coolers segment is dominating because it has good number of storing options as compared to the other temperatures zones
- On the basis of size, the market is segmented into 6 - 50 bottle, 51 - 100 bottle, 101 - 200 bottle and more than 201 bottle. 101-200 bottle segment is dominating in the market as the commercial spaces require large coolers which can store 100 to 200 bottles at a time so that they can able to meet large number of customers
- On the basis of cooler height, the market is segmented into 28 to 32 inch, 33 to 36 inch, 38 to 56 inch and above 56 inch. 28 to 32 inch segment is dominating the market because these beverage coolers are able to store large number of bottles as compared to other cooler height
- On the basis of number of shelves, the market is segmented into 1 - 2 shelves, 3 - 4 shelves, 5 - 6 shelves, 7 - 9 shelves, 9 - 12 shelves and more than 13 shelves. 5 - 6 shelves segment is dominating the market as it can be used to store variety of beverages in one cooler
- On the basis of shelves material, the market is segmented into metal, tempered glass, wood and others. Tempered glass segment is dominating the market as these materials are used in glass making and are versatile along with heat resistant properties
- On the basis of finish, the market is segmented into blacks, glass, panel ready, silver tones, stainless steel and wood finishes. Stainless steel segment is dominating the market because the stainless steel appliances are much more durable. It has the better property of insulation as compared to other finish which helps in keeping the wines and drinks cooler
- On the basis of door swing, the market is segmented into french door, left side door, reversible door, right side door and side by side door. Reversible door segment is dominating the market as they are considered to be expensive products in the beverage cooler segment with free-standing properties
- On the basis of control type, the market is segmented into digital, electronic, touch and turn knob. Electronic segment is dominating the market as it allows precise control over the refrigerator temperature and settings
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into specialty stores, supermarkets/hypermarkets, e-commerce and others. Specialty stores segment is dominating the market as the equipment is mostly found in the specialty stores and is the most prominent place for purchasing of beverage coolers.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into alcoholic and non-alcoholic. Alcoholic segment dominates the market because the consumption of wine beverages in the Canada is more as compared to the non-alcoholic beverage
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into residential, commercial, bars, hotels and restaurants, lounges, corporate offices, movie theatres, bookstores and others. Residential segment is dominating the Canada beverage coolers market because it enhances the décor of the house and provides a luxurious look in the kitchen.
- The country has increased in the research and development expenditure for the cooling and chilling solutions which boosts the beverage coolers market in the country.
- For instance, in 2007 more than 1,095,828 workers in restaurants, convenience stores, grocery stores, movie theatres and others depends, in part, on the beverage sales for their daily livelihoods. Referring in this retail impact, it further widens the economic reach of the non-alcoholic beverage industry by a staggering addition of USD 193.5 billion beyond what the beverage industry generates directly.
- The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Canada brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Production of High Energy Efficient Coolers at Lower Cost
Canada beverage coolers market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in automotive industry with beverage coolers sales, components sales, impact of technological development in beverage coolers and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the beverage coolers market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Beverage Coolers Market Share Analysis
Canada beverage coolers market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Canada presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, concept cars, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Canada beverage coolers market.
The major players covered in the report are Haier lnc., Vinotemp, Perlick Corporation, Allavino, Powers Equipment Company, Inc., Danby, Summit Appliance Division, Felix Storch, Inc, Climadiff, WHYNTER LLC, FRIGOGLASS, Miele & Cie. KG, Liebherr-International Deutschland GmbH, AB Electrolux, Avanti Products, U-Line, NewAir and NewAir.com and VIKING RANGE, LLC.DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many joint ventures and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the Canada beverage coolers market.
- In April 2019, U-Line launched U-Chill a cylinder of cooling which will maintain the temperature of chilled beverages consistent for wine, craft beer, champagne, carafes, bottled water, spirits and juice. It will help the company to expand its product portfolio and business in the global market
- In January 2019, VIKING RANGE, LLC launched Professional 36” Fully Integrated Bottom Mount Refrigerator with a stunning metallic interior. The product has the features of excellent lighting, shelving and soft-close drawers. With this launch, the company has enhanced its product portfolio in the market
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for beverage coolers through expanded model range.
Customization Available : Canada Beverage Coolers Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.