Canada Circular Connectors Market, By Type (Hybrid Connectors, Signal Connectors, Data Connectors, Power Connectors, Din Connectors, Accessories), Style (M5, M8, M12, M17, M23, M40, M58, Others), Current Range (Less than 40 Ampere, 41 Ampere-100 Ampere, 101 Ampere-500 Ampere, and Above 500 Ampere) Data Range ( Up to 10 Gbps, More Than 10 Gbps) Signals (4x Signals, 8x Signals, More than 8x Signals) Shell Type (Metal Shell, Plastic Shell) Connector System ( Cable-To-Board, Cable-To-Cable, Cable-To-Panel, Wire-TO-Board, Wire-To-Devices, Wire-To-Panel, Wire-TO-Wire) End-User ( Commercial, Automotive, Railways, Aerospace and UAV, Telecom/Consumer Electronics, Healthcare/Medical, Military and Defense, Manufacturing and Processing, Oil and Gas, Power and Utilities, and Marine), Country (Canada) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Canada Circular Connectors Market
The Canada circular connectors market is expected to gain significant growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyzes that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 778,711.36 thousand by 2028. Rising automation and increasing adoption of integrated system under the Industry 4.0 and growing need for circular connectors in the fields of medical, healthcare field, and military are acting as driver for the growth of the circular connectors market.
Connectors are electromechanical devices that interconnect cables, wires, and hoses that allow smooth flow of electricity. The global connector industry has witnessed a significant turnaround in the past decade, primarily due to the growing application of several networking devices. Flourishing telecommunication, computer networking, and automotive sectors have significantly increased the market demand of connectors across the globe.
Circular connectors refer to multi-pin connectors used for interfacing. A connector is a component that enables maximum connectivity of electric or transmission signals. They are used for data transfer, electrical signal transmissions, or for supplying power to electrical devices. These connectors are designed to resist abnormal environments, offering a secure connection for various applications. Moreover, they are used for medical and industrial applications such as car diagnostic systems and data cables for LCD screens. Circular connectors designed for industrial automation and control are robustly built. They generally have more screws affixing them to whatever surface they are mounted on and are designed to keep out contaminants. Some circular connectors are designed to project a bit from the surface to which they are mounted and others are designed to remain flushed or be attached.
The Canada circular connector market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, country expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The Canada circular connectors market is segmented based on type, style, current range, data range, signals, shell type, connectors system, end--user. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Canada circular connectors market is segmented into hybrid connectors, signal connectors, data connectors, power connector, din connectors, and accessories. In 2021, hybrid connectors segment is expected to dominate the market as it provides data and power service, which is helpfull in saving space, cost, and installation efforts.
- On the basis of style, the Canada circular connectors market is segmented into M5, M8, M12 M17, M23, M40 M58, and others. In 2021, M23 is expected to dominate the market as it has hybrid connectors range and has extensive applications in the end user industry.
- On the basis of current range, the Canada circular connectors market is segmented into 41 Ampere - 100 Ampere, less than 40 Ampere, 101 Ampere - 500 Ampere, and above 50O Ampere. In 2021, 41 Ampere - 100 Ampere is expected to dominate the market as it has more number of appliances in end user industry.
- On the basis of data range, the Canada circular connectors market is segmented into up to 10 Gbps and more than 10 Gbps. In 2021, 10 Gbos is expected to dominate the market as various technologies fall under this segment from residential to industrial.
- On the basis of signals, the Canada circular connectors market is segmented into 4x signal, 8x signals, and more than 8 x signals. In 2021, 4x signals segment is expected to dominate the market owing to its major implementation and requirement in the end user industry.
- On the basis of shell type, the Canada circular connectors market is segmented into metal shell and plastic shell. In 2021, metal shell segment is expected to dominate the market as it is safe for hazardous industrial uses and highly required in military and aerospace industries due to its robust properties uses.
- On the basis of connectors system, the Canada circular connectors market is segmented into cable-to-board, cable-to-cable, cable-to-panel, wire-to-board, wire-to-device, wire-to-panel, and wire-to-wire. In 2021, the cable-to-board segment is expected to dominate the market as this technology is one of the globally recognized technology in the connectors industry
- On the basis of end user, the Canada circular connectors market is segmented into automotive, aerospace and UAV, railways, telecom/consumer electronics, healthcare/medical, military and defense, manufacturing and processing, oil and gas, power and utilities, metals and mining, and marine. In 2021, automotive segment is expected to dominate the market owing to increasing E-vehicle launches resulting in growing use of circular connector and use of connectors in circuitry of automobiles.
Competitive Landscape and Canada Circular Connector Market Share Analysis
Canada circular connector market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, and technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Circular connector market.
Major companies which are dealing in the Canada circular connectors market are Amephenola Corporation, Molex, Belden Inc., TE Connectivity, ITT Inc., AMETEK. Inc., LEMO, Fischer Connectors SA, Smiths Interconnect, Eaton, Weidmüller, Mencom Corporation, CONEC Elektronische Bauelemente GmbH, PHOENIX CONTACT, HARTING Technology Group among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Various contracts and agreements are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which are further accelerating the Canada circular connector market growth.
- In March 2021, Amphenol Corporation introduced its Max-M12 product line to include an X coding, a high-speed connector with support for 10Gb/s (1000M Ethernet with CAT6 cable) data transmission, and S coding for a safer connection with First Mate Last Break. These new connectors are ideal for use in the Rail and Mass Transit (RMT), heavy equipment vehicles, industrial automation, and robotics market.
- In July 2021, MOLEX announced its continued development in driving major advances across its industry 4.0 and digital manufacturing initiatives. These advances and the introduction of Flexible Automation Modules (FAMs) further extend Molex’s Industrial Automation Solutions (IAS4.0) by empowering supply chain stakeholders to build software-defined machines, robots, and production lines that meet escalating demands for connected, secure, scalable and efficient operations.
Customization Available: Canada Circular Connectors Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.