Canada End User Computing (EUC) Market, By Type (Bots, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics), Solution (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), Unified Communication, Device Management, Desktop as a Service, Software Asset Management, Workplace Transformation Software, Profile Management, Application Delivery and Others), Services (Managed Services, Professional Services and Integration Services), Industry (BFSI, Healthcare, Transport & Logistics, Media & Entertainment, IT & Telecom, Manufacturing, Retail, Hospitality, Education, Government and Others) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Canada End User Computing (EUC) Market
Canada end user computing (EUC) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 10.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 637.23 million by 2028.
Increasing BYOD tend in organizations, is a major factor boosting in market growth. Surging adoption of end user computing solutions (EUC) is another factor fuelling the market growth, as organizations are focused toward centralized work management and meet the demand for enhanced customer experience.
End user computing (EUC) refers to a computer systems and platforms which non-programmers to create applications. It aims to better integrate end users into the computing environment. It also allows users to access digital platforms, which would further result in increased productivity, both on-premises and working remotely in the cloud.
These solutions are utilized by government institutions, financial services providers and healthcare providers, for purposes such as using excel spreadsheets for day to day operations, access patient data, and others.
This Canada end user computing (EUC) market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The end user computing (EUC) market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on the type, solution, services, and industry. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the end user computing (EUC) market has been segmented into bots, artificial intelligence (AI), and analytics. Bots category held the largest share in the market in 2021. This is mainly due to factors such as enhanced end user experience, ease of conversation, generate better leads, monitor customer data and gather insights, improved customer service, and capability to manage diverse roles ranging from news, entertainment, travel, and others
- On the basis of solution, the end user computing (EUC) market has been segmented into virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), unified communication, device management, software asset management, application delivery, profile management, workplace transformation software, desktop as a service, and others. Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) category held a largest share in the market in 2021. This is mainly attributed to factors such as easy access to data from anywhere and anytime, improved scalability, increased storage space, and reduced deployment costs.
- On the basis of services, the end user computing (EUC) market has been segmented into managed services, professional services and integration services. Managed services category accounted for maximum market size in 2021. This is mainly due to vast adoption of end user computing solutions, which require a continuous support and maintenance throughout the entire business lifecycle.
- On the basis of industry, the end user computing (EUC) market has been segmented into BFSI, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, media & entertainment, transport & logistics, hospitality, education, IT & telecom, government, and others. BFSI category accounted for the largest market share in 2021. This is mainly attributed to factors such as high focus toward digital banking, efficient and organized documents centralization, reduced costs as money won’t be spent on purchasing materials, ability to serve more customers and increased transparency.
Increasing Demand for Mobility Solutions
End User Computing (EUC) market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the end user computing (EUC) market. The data is available for historic year 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and End User Computing (EUC) Market Share Analysis
End user computing (EUC) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to end user computing (EUC) market.
The major players covered in the report are Amazon Web Services Inc., NetApp, Nutanix, Citrix Systems Inc., Coreio Inc., Data Integrity Inc., Patriot Technologies Inc., Dell Inc., Emtec Inc., Genpact, Infosys Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Systems Management Planning Inc., The Ergonomic Group, VMware Inc., and among others. Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of surface disinfectant wipes market.
- In December 2019, Patriot Technologies, Inc. announced acquisition of Communication Technologies & Consulting which deals in communications infrastructure, design and consulting. This acquisition enabled the company to provide end to end critical solutions for the customers. This has helped the company build custom products and solutions and enhance offerings in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for Canada end user computing (EUC) market through expanded product range.
Customization Available: Canada End User Computing (EUC) Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.