Canada Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) Market, By Type (Multi-Channel, Single-Channel), Technology (Lead Based, Patch Based, Flex Based), Cellular Connection (Wireless (WIFI), Bluetooth (BT)), Indication (Angina Pectoris, Bradycardia Arrhythmias, Myocardial Infarction, Atrial Flutter, Pre-Mature Ventricular Contractions, Ventricular Tachycardia, Control Atrial Fibrillation, Atherosclerosis, Heart Failure, others), End User (Home Healthcare, Hospitals, Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility (IDTF), Cardiac Centres, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales, Others), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Canada Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) Market
Mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 11.2% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 159.15 million by 2028. Increasing cases of cardiovascular disease in Canada are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) is a cardiac monitoring method that uses a small portable device to monitors a patient’s cardiac activity. It records the patient’s heartbeat as they run errands, exercise, and sleep. Mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) is one of the most effective methods of cardiac monitoring. The ability to analyse every heartbeat with little interference to the patient’s normal day, and the opportunity to initiate an immediate emergency response as needed, makes it one of the most attractive choices in today’s market. It delivers advantages to both the patient and the physician that can lead to more efficient care. MCT is a unique form of ambulatory cardiac monitoring as it offers advanced real-time analysis technology that is said to reduce costs and improve the diagnostic quality of electrocardiographic (ECG) monitoring on an outpatient basis. The mobile cardiac telemetry device is also able to record patient-activated or symptomatic tests, where the patient is able to manually push a button and enter the symptoms when they feel them.
Mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) market is growing with the increase in the cases of cardiac disease and rise in cardiovascular complication associated with rising COVID cases. Also with the pandemic the adaptation of MCT is increased in the healthcare sector which is major driver for the market. However, the rise in cost of the mobile cardiac telemetry devices and complications with it is expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The Mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) Market Scope and Market Size
Canada mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) market is segmented on the basis of type, technology, cellular connection, indication, end user, distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you to analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis by type, Canada mobile cardiac telemetry market is segmented into multi-channel and single channel. In 2021, the multi-channel segment is expected to dominate the Canada mobile cardiac telemetry market due to ease of detection of type of cardiac disease in patients and necessity of distribution of multi-channel mobile cardiac telemetry in hospitals and diagnostic centers are predicted to dominate the market
- On the basis of technology, the Canada mobile cardiac telemetry market is segmented into lead based, patch based and flex-based. In 2021, the patch based segment is expected to dominate the Canada mobile cardiac telemetry market due to the ease of administration on the skin and delivery of accurate results are predicted to dominate the market
- On the basis of cellular connection, the Canada mobile cardiac telemetry market is segmented into wireless (WIFI) and Bluetooth (BT). In 2021, the WIFI segment is expected to dominate the Canada mobile cardiac telemetry market due to the increase in the number of cardiology disorders, and the necessity of WIFI based mobile cardiac telemetry for physicians in Canada is predicted to dominate the market.
- On the basis of indication, the Canada mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) market is segmented into angina pectoris, bradycardia arrhythmias, myocardial infarction, atrial flutter, premature ventricular contractions, ventricular tachycardia, control atrial fibrillation, atherosclerosis, heart failure, and others. In 2021, the bradycardia arrhythmias segment is expected to dominate the Canada mobile cardiac telemetry MCT market due to the rise in cases of cardiovascular disease and its complications due to COVID. Also the rising need for MCT in cases of bradycardia as it provides accurate and easy diagnostic yield
- On the basis of end user, the Canada mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) market is segmented into home healthcare, hospitals, independent diagnostic testing facility (IDTF), cardiac centers, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. In 2021, the hospitals segment is expected to dominate the Canada mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) market due to the rise geriatric population and increases need for MCT.
- On the basis of route of administration, the Canada mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) market is segmented into oral, parenteral and others. The oral segment is sub-segmented into tablets, pills and others. The parenteral segment is sub-segmented into subcutaneous, intramuscular and others In 2021, oral segment is expected to dominate the Canada mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) market due to availability of oral dosage form in the Canada market and greater patients compliance in oral administration
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Canada mobile cardiac telemetry MCT market is segmented into direct sales and others. In 2021, the direct sales segment is expected to dominate the Canada mobile cardiac telemetry MCT market due to the rise in advancement and development of products available in the market.
Easy Availability of Mobile Cardiac Telemetry Devices for Cardiac Patients is Propelling the Market Growth
Mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) market also provides you with detailed market analysis for country growth in mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) industry with TSC treatment sales, impact of increasing awareness about MCT and increase in innovative techniques and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) Market Share Analysis
Mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to warts treatment market.
The major players covered in the report are BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG, Biotricity, Preventice Solutions, Inc., Zio by iRhythm Technologies, Inc., Canadian Cardiac Care, CorVitals, Inc., ACS Diagnostics, Hill-Rom Services, Inc., Medicomp Inc., InfoBionic, Medicalgorithmics, Medtronic, Medeia, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, ScottCare Corporation, Abbott, and BioTelemetry, Inc. among others.
DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch, approval, partnership and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) market.
- In March 2021, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings announced that they been named to Fast Company magazine’s list of 2021 Most Innovative Companies. This is given for their leadership in science, innovation, and healthcare in the fight against COVID-19 by advancing testing. This had help the company to provide businesses around the globe.
- In July 2018, Medicalgorithmics.com announces that their Pocket ECG CRS cardiac rehabilitation system has been approved for sales in the United States by the approval of FDA. This will increase the total revenue and sales.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player are enhancing the company market in the mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for cardiac monitoring.
Customization Available : Canada Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.