Canada Pipe Insulation Market, By Product Type (Thin Films, Foils, Wraps, Rigid Insulation Products, Stone Wool Insulation Covers, Coating Material And Others), Material Type (Rockwool, Fiberglass, Polyurethane, Polystyrene, Polyolefin, Polypropylene, Polycarbonate, Polyvinyl Chloride, Urea Formaldehyde, Phenolic Foam, Elastomeric Foam And Others), Temperature (Hot Insulation And Cold Insulation), Application ( Building And Construction, Electronics, Chemical Industry, Energy And Power, Oil And Gas, Automotive, Transportation, Food And Beverage, Transportation And Others), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Canada Pipe Insulation Market
Canada pipe insulation market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 621.27 million by 2028.
Insulation is generally being used majorly in the chemical and oil and gas industries to control the heat loss during the transportation of chemicals from the pipe. The insulation market has a wide range of products which can be used with strong energy efficient technology attracting new customers and opening new sales channel. The damages caused to the environment due to construction of pipes and its insulation.
However, change of chemical structure due to adulteration through insulating material in oil and petrochemicals and chemicals, adverse effects on marine life owing to growing pipe installations in sea and utilization of pipe insulation in the mechanical management of the food as well as pharmaceutical industry may restraint the growth of the market. Furthermore, high demand for pipe insulation due to growing petrochemicals industry in U.S. creates an opportunity for the market. Moreover, the factors which are challenging the market are the availability of substitutes such as electric trace heating and high cost and high time consumption in replacement of insulating material for pipes installed in sea and underground
The Canada pipe insulation market report provides details of market share, new developments, and impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the hot fill packaging market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Canada pipe insulation market is segmented into four segments based on product type, material type, temperature and application. The growth among segments helps you analyses niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the Canada pipe insulation market is segmented into thin films, foils, wraps, rigid insulation products, stone wool insulation covers, coating material and others. In 2021, the rigid insulation products segment is expected to dominate the market due to the easy availability of the rigid insulation products, its quality and consistent increasing demand in the market.
- On the basis of material type, the Canada pipe insulation market is segmented into rockwool, fiberglass, polyurethane, polystyrene, polyolefin, polypropylene, polycarbonate, polyvinyl chloride, urea formaldehyde, phenolic foam, elastomeric foam and others. In 2021, the polyurethane segment is expected to dominate the market due to the quality, resistance and easy to clean nature. Thus, manufacturers also opting for polyurethane.
- On the basis of temperature, the Canada pipe insulation market is segmented into hot insulation and cold insulation. In 2021, the cold insulation segment is expected to dominate the market due to the increasing in adaptation for wide application such as in automotive sector, transportation sector, constructions of building and infrastructures like commercial, residential and industrial.
- On the basis of application, the Canada pipe insulation market is segmented into building and construction, electronics, chemical industry, energy and power, oil and gas, automotive, transportation, food and beverage, transportation and others. In 2021, the building and construction segment is expected to dominate the market due to Increase in demand for energy efficient buildings, and rising trends for reduction in the cost, prevention of corrosion and freeze damage among many others is expected to drive the growth of the market.
Growing strategic activities by major market players to enhance the awareness for pipe insulation is boosting the market growth
The pipe insulation market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Canada Pipe Insulation Market Share Analysis
Canada pipe insulation market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to pipe insulation market.
The major companies operating in the pipe insulation are Saint-Gobain, 3M, BASF SE, Dow Izolan , Huntsman International LLC, All American Insulation Services Inc., ARMACELL, Commercial Thermal Solutions, Inc., PolarClad Tank Insulation, ROCKWOOL International A/S, Owens Corning, Mayes Coatings and Insulation, Inc., Commercial Thermal Solutions, Inc., Covestro AG, DUNMORE, GILSULATE INTERNATIONAL, INC, Great Lakes Textiles, Johns Manville, Kingspan Group and L'ISOLANTE K-FLEX S.p.A. among others domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many developments are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Canada pipe insulation market.
- In October 2019, Knauf Insulation announces the launch of their new Rock Wool production plant at Illange, France at the investment of Euro 110 million. Through this expansion the company aims to reduce their carbon footprint and expand their footprint in Central and Eastern Europe.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the Canada pipe insulation market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Canada Pipe Insulation Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.