China FeNO Testing Market, By Type (Nitric Oxide Handheld Monitor, Nitric Oxide Standalone Monitor and Others), Indication (Eosinophilic Airway Inflammation, Atopic Asthma, Chronic Respiratory Symptoms, COPD with Mixed Inflammatory Phenotype, Eosinophilic Bronchitis, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, Corticosteroid Responsiveness, Cystic Fibrosis, Others), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Homecare Setting, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales, Online Sales) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: China FeNO Testing Market
FeNo testing market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 13.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 43,949.48 thousand by 2027 from USD 15,903.00 thousand in 2019. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases, technological advancement in FeNo Testing are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
China has the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 because in China, maximum number of children and adult are suffering from asthma along with that the government of China is also engaged in improving diagnostic facility for providing better treatment to the patients.
FeNo testing comprises features such as advancement in the technology of FeNo testing product which includes nitric oxide handheld monitor and nitric oxide standalone monitor which will impact in launching new product by the manufacturers into the market, which propelled the demand of the market. Asthma is the leading respiratory diseases which affect many people in the China. FeNo testing helps in the procedure of treatment and diagnosis of asthma diseases. Moreover, in China, asthma is one of the common chronic airway diseases among the children and adults. The government of China is engaged in increasing the awareness among the people regarding to control the asthma diseases, also engaged to improve the diagnostic procedure which is expected to provide opportunities in the FeNo testing market. However, high cost of FeNo testing products are proved to be the major restraints that hamper the growth of the market in the forecast period.
The FeNo testing market report provides details of market share, new developments, and impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
FeNo testing market is segmented on the basis of type, indication, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, China FeNO testing market is segmented into nitric oxide handheld monitor, nitric oxide standalone monitor and others. In 2020, nitric oxide handheld monitor segment is expected to dominate the market because the hospital have high acceptance of handheld portable monitor for diagnostic of asthma for measurement.
- On the basis of indication, China FeNO testing market is segmented into eosinophilic airway inflammation, chronic respiratory systems, corticosteroid responsiveness, atopic asthma, eosinophilic bronchitis, COPD with mixed inflammatory phenotype, cystic fibrosis, pulmonary arterial hypertension and others. In 2020, eosinophilic airway inflammation segment is expected to dominate the market as asthma is the leading cause of disability and eosinophilic airway inflammation is the most diagnosed indication for the treatment of asthma.
- On the basis of end user, China FeNO testing market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, homecare setting, ambulatory surgical centers and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market with continuous increasing adoption of the FeNO testing for fast diagnosis of the asthma.
- On the basis of distribution channel, China FeNO testing market is segmented into direct tenders, retail sales and online sales. In 2020, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the market as most of the end user of the market prefer direct tender for seeking the benefits of easy availability of products.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Awareness Regarding the Benefits of FeNo Testing and Rising Government Initiative is Boosting the Market Growth
FeNo testing market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with FeNo testing sales, impact of advancement in the FeNo testing and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the FeNo testing market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and FeNo Testing Market Share Analysis
FeNo testing market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to FeNo testing market.
The major companies which are dealing in the market are Bedfont Scientific Ltd., Spirosure, Inc, Medisoft Group, Bosch Healthcare Solutions GmbH (A Subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH), Sunvou, RuiBreath, Circassia, ECO MEDICS AG among others.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the FeNo testing market.
- In August 2019, Bosch Healthcare Solutions GmbH (A Subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH) announced that they have launched the new product which is used to measure the concentration of fractional nitric oxide (FeNO). This provides the analysis of gas exhaled at home which can help in preventing diseases.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the FeNo testing market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for FeNo testing.
Customization Available: China FeNO Testing Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.