China Traditional Chinese Medicine Market, By Therapy Type (Acupuncture, Cupping Therapy, Herbal Medicine, Aroma Therapy, Compounding Therapy and Magneto Therapy), Application (Osteoarthritis, Cold and Flus, Stress, Muscle Spasms, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Tension Headache, Menstrual Pain, Insomnia, Infertility in Women, Irregular Menstruation, Sexual Dysfunction in Men, Cough, Allergies, Menopause, Cardiovascular Disease, Respiratory Infections, Diabetes, Asthma, Eczema, Constipation, Weight Loss, Cancer Treatment, HIV Support, Epilepsy, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Dementia and Others), End User (Clinics, Home Healthcare and Hospitals), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales and Pharmacies) Industry Trends & Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights : China Traditional Chinese Medicine Market
China traditional Chinese medicine market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.6% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 34,197.09 million by 2027.
Rising prevalence of osteoarthritis and favorable government policies for traditional Chinese medicine are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period. Traditional Chinese medicine comprises features such presence of innovative drugs will impact in launching new medicines and therapies by the manufactures into the market which enhance its demand as well as increasing awareness towards traditional Chinese medicine boosted the market growth.
Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative traditional Chinese medicine which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the traditional Chinese medicine market. However, high probability of contamination in Chinese herbal medicines and serious injury caused by tai chi expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The traditional Chinese medicine market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Traditional Chinese medicine market is segmented on the basis of therapy type, application, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of therapy type, the China traditional Chinese medicine market is segmented into acupuncture, cupping therapy, herbal medicine, aroma therapy, compounding therapy and magneto therapy. In 2020, acupuncture segment is expected to dominate the market as it is the key component of traditional Chinese medicine and is widely acceptable due to fewer side effects.
- On the basis of application, the China traditional Chinese medicine market is segmented into osteoarthritis, cold and flus, stress, muscle spasms, chronic fatigue syndrome, tension headache, menstrual pain, insomnia, infertility in women, irregular menstruation, sexual dysfunction in men, cough, allergies, menopause, cardiovascular disease, respiratory infections, diabetes, asthma, eczema, constipation, weight loss, cancer treatment, hiv support, epilepsy, irritable bowel syndrome, dementia and others. In 2020, osteoarthritis segment is expected to dominate the traditional Chinese medicine market as due to the increasing prevalence of osteoarthritis that led to disability among Chinese population.
- On the basis of end user, the China traditional Chinese medicine market is segmented into clinics, home healthcare and hospitals. In 2020, clinics segment is expected to dominate in Chinese traditional Chinese medicine market as are well-equipped in treatment devices and have skilled professionals for training people towards the different therapies.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the China traditional Chinese medicine market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales and pharmacies. In 2020, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the Chinese traditional Chinese medicine market as large quantity of herbal products are purchased through direct tender at a low cost.
Advantages of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Increasing Research and Development are Boosting the Market Growth of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Traditional Chinese medicine market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in traditional Chinese medicine industry with traditional Chinese medicine drugs sales, impact of advancement in the traditional Chinese medicine technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the traditional Chinese medicine market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Traditional Chinese Medicine Market Share Analysis
Traditional Chinese medicine market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to traditional Chinese medicine market.
The major companies which are dealing in the traditional Chinese medicine are China Traditional Chinese Medicine Holdings Co. Limited, China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Merro Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd, PuraPharm International (H.K.) Ltd., Zhangzhou Pien Tze Huang Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd, Tasly.Phar. International Co.,Ltd., Zhengzhou Ruilong Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd., Yunnan Baiyao, Impression Jumpcan, Guangzhou Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited, Kangmei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Beijing Tong Ren Tang Chinese Medicine Co. Ltd., Xiamen Traditional Chinese Medicine Co., Ltd., aroma, KPC Pharmaceuticals, Inc, among others.
Many acquisition, agreement, collaboration are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are accelerating the growth of traditional Chinese medicine market.
- In March 2020, PuraPharm International (H.K.) Ltd. expanded its distribution network in mainland China with an aim to enhance the sales of anti-epidemic Chinese Medicine granules. This initiative helped the company to generate more revenue by providing product access to large number of consumers through wide distribution network.
- In November 2016, China Traditional Chinese Medicine Holdings Co. Limited acquired the Shanghai Tongjitang Guizhou Tongjitang Decoction Pieces. This initiative helped the company to boost up its product portfolio of traditional Chinese medicines by introducing concentrated TCM granules and TCM decoction pieces and in product categories.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the traditional Chinese medicine market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for traditional Chinese medicine.
Customization Available: China Traditional Chinese Medicine Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.