East Asia Writing & Printing and Specialty Paper Market, By Type (Writing Papers, Printing Papers, LWC/ Coated Papers, Chromo & Art Papers, Tissue Papers, Copier paper, Specialty Papers, Specialty Base For Vary Bags and Others), Raw Material (Pulp and Functional Chemical), Surface (Matt, Embossed, Glazed and Rough), Color (White, Brown, Grey, Black, Red, Blue, Yellow and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales/B2B, Specialty Stores, E-Commerce and Others), Application (Packaging, Printings, Label, Industrial, Food Services, Medical Application, Automotive, Electricals, Building and Construction and Others), Country (China, Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Rest of East Asia) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Writing & printing and specialty paper market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 133,941.13 Million by 2027.
Writing paper are the high quality papers which have high smoothness level and also have ability to hold the different types of inks. The writing paper is highly used in the printing and labelling due to the matt and glossy surface of the paper. Specialty paper is a recycled and natural paper that has special properties suitable for special applications such as in the packaging industry for the packaging if of various food items. Specialty paper has unique combination of features, also it has unique, differentiated products with unique types of coatings. Specialty paper has specific characteristics such as unique coatings, printing quality which makes it unique in application, design or texture. These papers play a significant role in printing, packaging and industrial use.
In the printing industry highly usage of high-grade papers which combines a clean cloud-like whiteness with an even texture to provide a superior printing finish. paper is used with the various printing techniques, including screen printing and offset printing, and printing processes, such as, inkjet printing, laser printing and thermal transfer printing. Paper products are also ideal for the on-demand printing.
This writing & printing and specialty paper market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
East Asia writing & printing and specialty paper market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on the basis of type, raw material, surface, color, distribution channel and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the writing & printing and specialty paper market is segmented into writing papers, printing papers, LWC/ coated papers, chromo & art papers, tissue papers, copier paper, specialty papers, specialty base for vary bags and others. In 2020, writing papers segment is dominating due to increasing demand of the papers in the commercial and office use which makes writing paper dominating in the writing & printing and specialty paper market.
- On the basis of raw material, the writing & printing and specialty paper market is segmented into pulp and functional chemical. In 2020, pulp raw material can easily be extracted from the tress with the latest technology which makes pulp raw material dominating in the writing & printing and specialty paper market.
- On the basis of surface, the writing & printing and specialty paper market is segmented into matt, embossed, glazed and rough. In 2020, matt surface is more used in the printing as it is cost effective as compared to the other glossy surface which makes matt dominating in the region.
- On the basis of color, the writing & printing and specialty paper market is segmented into white, brown, grey, black, red, blue, yellow and others. In 2020, white color is dominating as paper can be used for the production of the paperboards which are used in the packaging of the items.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the writing & printing and specialty paper market is segmented into direct sales/B2B, specialty stores, e-commerce and others. In 2020, direct sales/B2B segment is dominating due to growth of the paper manufacturers in China which is the main distributor of the paper products globally.
- On the basis of application, the writing & printing and specialty paper market is segmented into packaging, printings, label, industrial, food services, medical application, automotive, electricals, building and construction and others. In 2020, packaging segment is dominating in application segment due to the ban on the plastic packaging which increases the demand of the paper packaging in the region.
Writing & printing and specialty paper market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, raw material, surface, color, distribution channel and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in writing & printing and specialty paper market report are China, Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Rest of East Asia.
China dominates the writing & printing and specialty paper market as in China, the production and consumption of writing paper is increasing in the region. China is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 because of increasing demand of writing paper in commercial offices. China is leading the growth of the East Asia market due to easy production of the writing & printing and specialty paper. Japan is at the second place in the market due to more demand of paper in the production of the text books. The country South Korea is dominating due to increasing demand of writing paper in the school and collages.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Demand of Headphone/Earphone in Writing & Printing and Specialty Paper
Writing & printing and specialty paper market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in writing & printing and specialty paper and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the writing & printing and specialty paper market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Writing & printing and specialty paper Market Share Analysis
Writing & printing and specialty paper market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to East Asia writing & printing and specialty paper market.
The major players covered in the report are Niox Speciality Paper Mills, Gemini Graaphics Pvt. Ltd, JK Paper, Century Textiles, Stora Enso, PG Paper Company, Pudumjee Paper Products, ITC Limited, Speciality Papers Limited, Rama Pulp and Papers Limited, NIPPON PAPER INDUSTRIES CO., LTD., UPM, Mondi, International Paper, Ahlstrom-Munksjö, LINTEC Corporation, Oji Holdings Corporation, Fedrigoni Holding Limited, Asia Pulp & Paper (APP) Sinar Mas, WestRock Company, Sappi and arjowiggins, among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of writing & printing and specialty paper market.
- In 2020 October, UPM have decided to setup the fourth sheeting line at the UPM Kymi paper mill which will start full production at the end of October result in strengthening UPM’s position in the market for graphic fine paper sheets. This development helps the company to increase the revenue in near future.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for Writing & printing and specialty paper through expanded range of size.