Egypt Food Fibers Market, By Product Type (Organic and Inorganic), Type (Soluble and Insoluble), Form (Powder, Liquid, and Others), Source (Fresh & Dried Fruits, Nuts, Seeds & Beans, Vegetables, Whole Grains, and Others), Application (Bakery & Confectionery Products, Convenience Food, Dairy Products, Dietary Supplement, Beverages, Meat & Poultry Products, Sports Nutrition, Infant Nutrition, Nutritional Bars, and Others) Industry Trends And Forecast To 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Egypt Food Fibers Market
Fiber is a type of carbohydrate found naturally in plant-based foods. Fiber cannot be digested, it is moved down the digestive tract as nutrients are being digested and positively impacts human health. There are mainly two types of fiber: soluble and insoluble. Both are important, they function differently in the body.
Soluble fiber is a type of fiber that attracts water and forms a gel. This gel causes slowing of the digestion process, which can be beneficial for weight loss. Oats, legumes, edible plant skins, and nuts have high amount of soluble fiber. Insoluble fiber is in foods, such as veggies, fruits, nuts and seeds, wheat bran, and whole-grain foods such as whole-wheat pasta and brown rice. Insoluble fibers’ primary benefit is to provide bulk to stool and aid in the movement through the digestive tract. Most diets have a combination of soluble and insoluble fiber, with 75 percent coming from insoluble fiber and 25 percent coming from soluble fiber.
Egypt food fibers market is expected to reach USD 61.47 million by 2028 from USD 32.02 million in 2020, growing at a steady CAGR of 8.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028.Growing health consciousness due to increasing cases of heart diseases, cancer, and diabetes, and utilization of dietary fibers in food fortification act as a driver for the growth of the Egypt food fibers market. However, harmful effects of excessive dietary fiber intake may restrain the growth of the market. On the other hand, growing popularity of prebiotics is expected to positively impact the market and act as an opportunity for the growth of the Egypt food fibers market. However, stringent government regulations for food fibers act as a challenge for the market growth.
This food fiber market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyzes opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal
Egypt food fibers market is segmented into five notable segments, which are based on product type, type, form, source, and application. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets
- On the basis of product type, the Egypt food fibers market is segmented into organic and inorganic. In 2021, inorganic segment is expected to dominate the market due to increasing product demand because of the rising consumer awareness regarding the intake of a healthy diet.
- On the basis of type, the Egypt food fibers market is segmented into soluble fiber and insoluble fibers. In 2021, soluble fiber segment is expected to dominate the market due to increasing demand from pharma, food, and feed manufacturers to incorporate soluble dietary fibers.
- On the basis of application, the Egypt food fibers market is segmented into bakery & confectionery products, convenience food, dairy products, dietary supplement, beverages, meat & poultry products, sports nutrition, infant nutrition, nutritional bars, and others (dairy alternatives, cereals). In 2021, bakery & confectionery products segment is expected to dominate the market due to growing awareness regarding health benefits of food fibers factors.
- On the basis of form, the Egypt food fibers market is segmented into liquid, powder, and others (gel/crystal). In 2021, powder segment is expected to dominate the market due to high nutritional supplement demand among consumers.
- On the basis of source, the Egypt food fibers market is segmented into fresh & dried fruits, nuts, seeds & beans, vegetables, whole grains, and others (bran, oatmeal, and popcorns). In 2021, nuts, seeds & beans segment is expected to dominate the food fibers market due to the expanding vegan population.
Rising Demand for Food Fiber
Egypt food fibers market is segmented into five notable segments, which are based on product type, type, form, source, and application.
Egypt food fibers market also provides you with detailed market analysis for the country’s growth in the industry with sales, components sales, the impact of technological development in foam insulation, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Egypt food fibers market. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Egypt Food Fibers Market Share Analysis
Egypt food fibers market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, and technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus associated with the Egypt food fibers market.
Some of the major players operating in the food fibers market are Cargill, Incorporated, Tate & Lyle, ADM, Kerry, Ingredion, DuPont Nutrition Bioscience Aps, DSM, BENEO, J. RETTENMAIER & SÖHNE GmbH + Co KG, InterFiber, Ceamsa, Klyomo company limited, Galam, GREENFIELD, Sensus among others.
Egypt food fibers market is fragmented, and the major players have used various strategies, such as collaborations, recognitions, agreements, and others, to increase their footprints in the food fiber market.
- In May 2021, Tate & Lyle launched two new liquid versions of Promitor: Promitor Soluble Fiber W and Promitor Soluble Fiber 90L.
- In June 2020, Ingredion launched a dietary fiber called Novelose 3490. Novelose 3490 dietary fiber provides manufacturers with an easy and affordable way to support a low FODMAP diet.
Customization Available : Egypt Food Fibers Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based research to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.