Ethiopia Battery Market, By Battery Type (Lithium Ion Based, Lead Acid Based, Nickel Metal Hydride, Others), Type (Secondary, Primary), Sales Channel (Direct, Indirect), Voltage Range (Less than 50 Volt, 51 Volt to 100 Volt, More than 100 Volt), Components (Anode, Cathode, Separator, Outer Body/Container), Application (Automotive, Commercial, Mobile Phones, Electronic Devices, Industrial, Others) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Ethiopia Battery Market
Ethiopia battery market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the Ethiopia battery market is growing with a CAGR of 5.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 70.92 million by 2027. Increasing adoption at household level is aiding growth of this market.
Batteries for various purpose such as automotive and inverters are being rapidly adopted in the mentioned countries as an alternative backup to electric power. With advancements in batteries such as polymers of lithium or combination lithium with other chemicals to improve durability of the battery allows this battery market to gain good growth rate.
Growing demand of cordless tools and devices is increasing the demand for battery in the region. Growing demand for smart devices and wearable is boosting the growth of Ethiopia battery market. Safety issues related to storage, usage and transportation of lithium ion batteries is acting as major restraining factor for the Ethiopia battery market.
This Ethiopia battery market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Ethiopia Battery Market Scope and Market Size
Ethiopia battery market is segmented on the basis of battery type, type, sales channel, voltage range, components and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of battery type, the Ethiopia battery market has been segmented into lithium ion based, lead acid based, nickel metal hydride and others. In 2020, lithium ion based segment is dominating the battery type segment and is expected to grow at the highest rate as lithium batteries are durable and have better polymer composition.
- On the basis of type, the Ethiopia battery market is segmented into primary and secondary. In 2020, type segment is majorly shared by secondary batteries and is expected to grow at higher rate as these batteries are rechargeable and prove cost effective for long term usage.
- On the basis of sales channel, the Ethiopia battery market is segmented into direct and indirect. In 2020, sales channel segment is dominated by indirect sales as sales are majorly done through distributors and retailers as batteries are purchased regularly as an accessory.
- On the basis of voltage range, the Ethiopia battery market is segmented into less than 50 volt, 51 volt to 100 volt and more than 100 volt. In 2020, voltage range segment is majorly dominated by less than 50 volt segment considering most of the applications are covered by this voltage category.
- On the basis of components, the Ethiopia battery market is segmented into anode, separator, cathode and outer body/container. In 2020, component segment is dominated by anode and expected to grow at higher rate due to its non-plating properties and over dimensioned capacity.
- On the basis of application, the Ethiopia battery market is segmented into mobile phones, industrial, commercial, electronic devices, automotive and others. In 2020, automotive accounts for largest market share in application segment as vehicles batteries are more used in the region; also growing awareness about electric vehicles is expected to generate sales of automotive batteries.
Rising Demand in Automotive Sector in the Country
The battery market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in battery and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Ethiopia battery market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Battery Market Share Analysis
Battery market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Ethiopia battery market.
The major players covered in the Ethiopia battery market report are Panasonic Corporation, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Eveready (Pty) Ltd., Metair, Shenzhen A&S Power Technology Co., Ltd., LITHIUMWERKS, Amara Raja Batteries Ltd., Duracell Inc. (A Subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.), AutoX, Probe Group, Energizer, Saft (A Subsidiary of Total), Dixon Batteries, BlueNova and Trojan Battery Company among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of battery market.
- In June 2020, Amara Raja Batteries Ltd. joined hands with Gridtential Energy for the development of bipolar battery technology. Under the collaboration, several tests will be performed with the help of Amara Raja’s active material and developments will be made to improve the life cycle, charging rates, efficiency, energy density and manufacturability of batteries. The new collaboration helped in the development of better products.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for batteries.
Customization Available: Ethiopia Battery Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.