Europe Bare Metal Cloud Market, By Component (Server and Services), Application (Adtech/Fintech Application, Real-Time Analytics, Gaming Applications, High-Performance Computing (HPC) Application, and Others), Organization Size (SMEs and Large Enterprises), End-User (BFSI, Healthcare, Government, IT and Telecom, Retail, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment and Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe), Market Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Europe Bare metal cloud market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 22.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 6,669.18 million by 2028.
The bare metal cloud refers to the infrastructure as a service (IaaS) provided by the various cloud service providers in the market. Bare metal cloud is a service where the cloud service providers offer dedicated hardware along with the data center networking, storage, and facility, among others, to the enterprises to fulfill their information technology infrastructure needs. The service provides a pay-per-use which allows the enterprise to cut on high investments in setting up an on-premise data center. The bare metal cloud services are provided without any hypervisors, which allows the tenants to control the hypervisor, and the OS installed directly on the hardware.
Bare metal cloud servers offer dedicated servers to enterprises to reduce their latency and increase performance while running resource-intensive applications. This acts as a major factor for the growth of the market. The increased adoption of pay-per-use cloud services by enterprises avoids computational locking and has boosted the growth of the market. However, bare metal cloud restoration is difficult and can act as a major restraint for the growth of the market. Application of bare metal cloud for big data and DevOps to reduce latency is acting as a major growth of opportunity for the market. The use of bare metal servers with hypervisors increases overhead and acts as a major challenge for the growth of the market.
This bare metal cloud market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief. Our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The Europe bare metal cloud market is segmented into four notable segments based on component, application, organization size, and end-user.
- On the basis of components, the bare metal cloud market is segmented into servers and services. In 2021, the server segment dominates the market as the computational need of enterprises is increasing. Moreover, bare-metal cloud servers provide high uptime and availability to the users.
- On the basis of application, the bare metal cloud market is segmented into adtech/fintech applications, real-time analytics, gaming applications, high-performance computing (HPC) application, and others. In 2021, high-performance computing (HPC) applications dominate the market as the bare metal cloud enable the users to configure hardware suitable for the HPC application such as big data, AI, and ML.
- On the basis of organization size, the bare metal cloud market is segmented into SMEs and large enterprises. In 2021, the SMEs segment dominates the market as it is benefiting from the backup and disaster recovery, flexibility, pay-as-you-go policy, and collaboration among others, provided by the bare metal cloud services.
- On the basis of end-user, the bare metal cloud market is segmented into BFSI, healthcare, government, IT and telecom, retail, manufacturing, media and entertainment and others. In 2021, IT and telecom dominate the segment as the bare metal servers are enabling easy migration for the segment to cloud computing through managed services, high-grade network services, and flexible infrastructure, among others.
Europe Bare Metal Cloud Market Country Level Analysis
The Europe bare metal cloud market is analysed, and market size information is provided by the country, component, application, organization size, and end-user.
The countries covered in Europe bare metal cloud market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and rest of Europe.
The U.K. is dominating the European region for the bare metal cloud market due to the high presence of local players and continuously growing technology.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of European brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Bare Metal Cloud
The bare metal cloud market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country's growth in the industry with sales, components sales, the impact of technological development in the bare metal cloud, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Bare metal cloud market. The data is available for the historic period from 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Bare Metal Cloud Market Share Analysis
The bare metal cloud market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to bare metal cloud market.
The major players covered in the report IBM Corporation, Internap Holding LLC, Scaleway S.A.S., Alibaba Cloud (A Subsidiary of Alibaba Group Holding Limited), Lumen Technologies, Web Werks, Fasthosts Internet Limited (A Subsidiary of United Internet AG), OVHcloud, Cherry Servers, Heficed, Zenlayer Inc, Oracle, RACKSPACE TECHNOLOGY, Equinix, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc and other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by companies worldwide, which are also accelerating the growth of the bare metal cloud market.
- In February 2021, Lumen Technologies expanded its Edge computing solutions by adding bare metal capabilities and Lumen Network Storage to Edge Solutions. This enables the customers to access bare metal services online. This enabled the company to provide improved control and performance and the ability to run applications on a unified platform. This enhances the company's offering in edge computing in the market.
- In October 2016, Oracle announced the launch of its new Bare Metal Cloud service. The new service provides operation with Oracle public cloud service and enables on-demand provision by console or API with pay-for-what-you-use billing. This move led the company to lay the foundation for its first own cloud in the cloud industry. This helped the company to enhance and upgrade its infrastructure as a service (IaaS) for the next generation. This led the company to add to the market bare metal market growth.
Partnership, joint ventures, and other strategies enhance the company's market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for the organization to improve their offering for bare metal cloud through an expanded range of sizes.
Customization Available: Europe Bare Metal Cloud Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.