Europe Biopreservation Market By Product (Biopreservation Media, Biopreservation Equipment), Biospecimens (Human Tissue Samples, Organs, Stem Cells, Other Biospecimens) Application (Therapeutic Applications, Research Applications, Clinical Trials, Other Applications), End User (Biobanks, Gene Banks, Hospitals, Other End Users), Country (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Biopreservation Market
Europe biopreservation market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to growing healthcare expenses, increasing investments in R&D, advancements in biobanking and increasing trend in the conservation of cord blood stem cells for newborns.
Market Definition: Europe Biopreservation Market
Biopreservation relates to expanded lifespan and increased food safety by using artificial microflora and their antibacterial products. The lactic acid bacteria have great ability to be used in the biopreservation process because they are secure to eat and they dominate many products ' microflora obviously during processing. The development of lactic acid bacteria generates a fresh meat item in brined vegetables, milk, meats and many cereal products with extra carbohydrates. In raw meat and fish that are stored in a vacuum or in an environment with a high concentration of carbon dioxide, lactic acid bacteria are the dominant population and preserve the meat with a "hidden" fermentation.
- Growing healthcare expenses is driving the growth of the market
- Increasing investments in R&D is boosting the growth of the market
- Advancements in biobanking and increasing trend in the conservation of cord blood stem cells for newborns is propelling the growth of the market
- Regenerative medicine breakthroughs is contributing to the growth of the market
- High rate of innovative procedures is restricting the growth of the market.
- Problems of stability, tissue damage during freezing and thawing is hindering the growth of the market
- Strict rules for the manufacture of products for Biopreservation is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Europe Biopreservation Market
- Biopreservation Media
- Nutrient Media
- Growth Factors and Supplements
- Biopreservation Equipment
- Temperature Control Systems
- Cryogenic Storage Systems
- Thawing Equipment
- Alarms & Monitoring Systems
- Other Equipment
- Temperature Control Systems
- Human Tissue Samples
- Stem Cells
- Other Biospecimens
- Therapeutic Applications
- Research Applications
- Clinical Trials
- Other Applications
By End User
- Gene Banks
- Other End Users
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, At IFT 2019, Royal DSM presented its full range of biopreservation alternatives. DSM's variety allows dairy, beverage and baking producers to effectively combat spoilage while preserving the high-quality texture and flavor expected by customers. DSM is a breakthrough in bio-protection and anti-oxidant alternatives and has a wide range of products for milk, bakery and beverages.
- In September 2018, BBMRI-ERIC and ESBB, co-organized Europe Biobank Week 2018 convention to be held in Antwerp, Belgium, one of the global's leading Biobanking conferences, affords an exciting and specific possibility for the Biobanking community to speak about the destiny demanding situations of Biobanking, networking and explore new perspectives for cooperation and collaboration.
Europe biopreservation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of biopreservation market for Europe
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe biopreservation Market are Amgen Inc., Biomatrica. BioCision., Brooks Life Sciences, Cesca Therapeutics, Inc., Custom Biogenic Systems, Inc., VWR International LLC, Chart Industries, Inc., LabVantage Solutions, Inc., PHC Corp., PrecisionMed, Inc., ProMedDx, LLC, Provia Laboratories, LLC, REPROTECH, LTD., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., QIAGEN N.V., Sigma-Aldrich Corp., Lifeline Scientific, Inc. and Hamilton Company among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Biopreservation Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe biopreservation market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)