Europe Bone Marrow Biopsy Market, By Product Type (Needles, Instruments, Biopsy Gun, Procedure Trays, Others), Procedure Type (Hip Biopsy, Breastbone (Sternum) Biopsy, Percutaneous Trephine Biopsy, Tibia (Shin) Biopsy, Others), Biopsy Type (Core Needle Biopsy, Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy (VAB), Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy), Site (Posterior Iliac Crest, Anterior Iliac Crest, Calcaneus, Distal Tibia, Proximal Tibia, Proximal Humerus, Others), Technique (Flow Cytometry, Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization (Fish), Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Karyotype Test, Other), Age (Geriatric, Adult, Pediatric), Application (Lymphoma Disease, Leukemia, Polycythemia Vera, Multiple Myeloma, Thrombocythemia, Myelofibrosis, Aplastic Anemia, Others), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Academic and Research Organizations, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Europe bone marrow biopsy market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.6% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 50.97 million by 2027. The rising diagnosis rate of early detection and increasing awareness program and initiative are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Bone marrow aspiration and bone marrow biopsy are invasive procedures in which strong technical ability is required for collecting samples that are appropriate for processing and analysis of the diagnosis. The needle size and calibre is one of the technique's key factors, which are chosen based on the patient's age, gender and body mass.
The Bone Marrow Biopsy Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Bone marrow biopsy market is segmented on the basis of product type, procedure type, biopsy type, site, technique, age, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into needles, biopsy gun, procedure trays, instruments and others. In 2020, needles segment is expected to dominate the market as bone marrow biopsy needles are one of the most essential products for bone marrow biopsy procedures.
- On the basis of biopsy type, the market is segmented into core needle biopsy, vacuum-assisted biopsy (VAB) and fine needle aspiration biopsy. In 2020, core needle biopsy segment is expected to dominate the market as core needle biopsy is one of the most performed bone marrow biopsy type for the diagnosis of bone marrow in the order to find unexplained anaemia or abnormal numbers of blood cells.
- On the basis of procedure type, the market is segmented into hip biopsy, breastbone (sternum) biopsy, percutaneous trephine biopsy, tibia (shin) biopsy and others. In 2020, hip biopsy segment is expected to dominate the market due to increasing number of bone marrow biopsy as one of the most preformed procedure as red marrow is mainly found in flat bones.
- On the basis of site, the market is segmented into posterior iliac crest, anterior iliac crest, calcaneus, distaltibia, proximal tibia, proximal humerus and others. In 2020, posterior iliac crest segment is expected to dominate the market since bone marrow biopsy are mostly preferred to preformed on posterior iliac crest.
- On the basis of technique, the market is segmented into flow cytometry, fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), polymerase chain reaction (PCR), karyotype test and other. In 2020, flow cytometry segment is expected to dominate the market due to increasing preference for flow cytometry analysis as a diagnosis technique for bone marrow. Flow cytometry technique has no negative impact on disease detection and resulted in reduced utilization and cost.
- On the basis of age, the market is segmented into geriatric, adult and pediatric. In 2020, geriatric segment is expected to dominate the market as bone marrow biopsy are mostly preformed in the geriatric patients for the diagnosis of lymphoma disease, leukemia, multiple myeloma as geriatric population are at high risk of developing cancer in the elderly age.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into lymphoma disease, leukemia, polycythemia vera, multiple myeloma, thrombocythemia, myelofibrosis, aplastic anemia and others. In 2020, lymphoma disease segment is expected to dominate the market due to increasing bone marrow biopsy adoption for diagnosis of lymphoma disease to find out abnormal cells development in the bone marrow.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centre, ambulatory surgical centers, academic and research organizations and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market as the bone marrow biopsy procedure is performed as an outpatient procedure in the hospital that normally takes less than 60 minutes and hospital are one of the first contact points.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2020, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the market as most of the hospitals, diagnostic centres prefer to purchase bone marrow biopsy products through direct tenders for seeking various benefits of bulk buying.
Bone Marrow Biopsy Market Country Level Analysis
The bone marrow biopsy market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, procedure type, biopsy type, site, technique, age, application, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the Europe bone marrow biopsy market report are the Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, and rest of Europe.
Europe is expected to grow with the most promising growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 due to introduction of several advanced bone marrow biopsy needles and increasing focus on cancer diagnosis rate for early detection of cancer in the geriatric population in the region. Germany is dominating the European market with the prevalence of chronic disease specially cancer in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of European brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Partnership and New Product Launch in Bone Marrow Biopsy is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Bone Marrow Biopsy Market
Bone marrow biopsy market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with bone marrow biopsy sales, impact of advancement in the bone marrow biopsy and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the bone marrow biopsy market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Bone Marrow Biopsy Market Share Analysis
Europe bone marrow biopsy market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to bone marrow biopsy market.
The major players covered in the report are BD, Medtronic, ARGON MEDICAL, Merit Medical Systems, Cardinal Health, Teleflex Incorporated, Biomedical Srl, BPB medica, Cook, Egemen International, Hiprove, MDL SRL, SOMATEX Medical Technologies GmbH, STERYLAB S.r.l., Tsunami Medical Srl, weLLgo Medical Products GmbH, Zamar Care among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the bone marrow biopsy market.
- In September 2018, Merit Medical Systems launched Huntigton & Madison bone biopsy systems. They were specially designed for increasing the yield of specific things. This has also enhanced the product portfolio of the segmented product line.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the bone marrow biopsy market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for bone marrow biopsy.
Customization Available Europe Bone Marrow Biopsy Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.