Europe Bone Metastasis Market, By Disease Type (Osteoblastic, Osteoclasts), Type (Diagnosis Treatment), Route of Administration (Oral, Parenteral, Others), Population Type (Children, Adults), Mode of Purchase (Over the Counter (OTC), Prescription), End-User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Home Healthcare, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Others), Geography (North America, Europe), By Country (Germany, France, U.K, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Austria, Norway, Hungary, Lithuania, Ireland, Poland, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2028.
Europe bone metastasis market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyzes that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.2% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 4,458.53 million by 2028 from USD 2,392.58 million in 2020. The rising demand for early and accurate disease diagnosis, growing prevalence of cancer is the primary driver which is propelling the market in the forecast period.
When the cancer cells spread from their original site to a bone, then bone metastasis occurs. All types of cancer could convert into bone metastasis, but breast cancer and prostate cancer are most likely to spread to the bone. It could spread into any area of bone, but the spine, knees, and thighs are the most vulnerable areas.
Bone metastasis is a type of cancer that could result from the primary tumor invasion to the bone. It's a serious complication of prostate carcinoma and differentiates by excessive production of osteoblastic bone which is associated with the diversity level of bone resorption. This tumor occurs when a cancer cell breaks away from a place where it started to grow and move into the bones tissue. This is an advanced type of cancer.
The market of bone metastasis is growing in the forecast year due to several reasons, such as the increasing prevalence of bone metastasis. Along with this, the manufacturers are engaged in R&D activity for launching new innovative products in the bone metastasis market.
Increasing patient population, rising strategic agreements, increased R&D for new product launches and increasing incidence rates of bone metastasis diseases are the major drivers propelling the demand of the bone metastasis market in the forecast period.
Europe bone metastasis market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyzes opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief. Our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe bone metastasis market is categorized into seven notable segments, which are based on the disease type, type, route of administration, population type, mode of purchase, end-user, and distribution channel.
- On the basis of disease type, the bone metastasis market is segmented into osteoblastic and osteoclasts. In 2021, the osteoblastic segment is expected to dominate the bone metastasis market due to the high prevalence of the disease.
- On the basis of type, the bone metastasis market is segmented into diagnosis and treatment. In 2021, the diagnosis segment is expected to dominate the bone metastasis market with the rise in technologies and advancement of the diagnosis ability such as MRI, CT-scan, and others.
- On the basis of route of administration, the bone metastasis market is segmented into oral, parenteral, and others. In 2021, the parenteral segment is expected to dominate the bone metastasis market as they work faster in the later stage of the disease, and the results are better than oral.
- On the basis of population type, the bone metastasis market is segmented into children and adults. In 2021, the adults' segment is expected to dominate the bone metastasis market as they are more prone to the disease as compared to children and need extra treatment.
- On the basis of mode of purchase, the bone metastasis market is segmented into over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription. In 2021, the prescription segment is expected to dominate the bone metastasis market as in this disease. It requires prior diagnosis and doctor's consent before the prescription.
- On the basis of end-user, the bone metastasis market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, home healthcare, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. In 2021, the hospitals segment is expected to dominate the bone metastasis market as hospitals have all the diagnosis, treatment, and healthcare facilities as compared to others.
- On the basis of distribution channels, the bone metastasis market is segmented into retail pharmacies, direct tenders, online pharmacies, hospital pharmacies, and others. In 2021, the direct tender segment is expected to dominate the bone metastasis market as it has direct contact with the manufacturers and a variety of medications & drugs.
Europe bone metastasis market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by country, disease type, type, route of administration, population type, mode of purchase, end-user, and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the Europe bone metastasis market report are Germany, France, the U.K, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Austria, Norway, Hungary, Lithuania, Ireland, Poland, Rest of Europe.
Germany is expected to dominate the Europe bone metastasis market due to the growing cancer prevalence and novel technology in bone metastasis products. France is dominating the market due to the rise in novel product approval. The U.K. dominates the Europe bone metastasis market due to increasing R&D activities in the country.
The region is expected to grow with the most promising growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of major companies foraying into the market, such as Koninklijke Philips N.V. and Siemens Healthcare that are investing in developing test kits that favor results with high accuracy and minimum turnaround time.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Partnership And Agreement And Product Launch In Europe Bone Metastasis Market Is Creating New Opportunities For Players In The Bone Metastasis Market
The bone metastasis market report also provides you with a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in a particular industry with bone metastasis sales, the impact of advancement in the bone metastasis, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the bone metastasis market. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Bone Metastasis Market Share Analysis
Bone metastasis market competitive landscape provides details by a competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company's focus related to the bone metastasis market.
The major companies which are dealing in the Europe Bone Metastasis Market are Amgen Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc. (a subsidiary of Siemens Healthcare GmbH), Bayer AG, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.), Genentech, Inc. (a subsidiary of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd), Pfizer Inc., Viatris Inc., Novartis AG, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd., Fresenius Kabi AG, Others among others.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by companies worldwide, which are also accelerating the bone metastasis market.
- In June 2020, Cipla Inc. announced that they have entered into an agreement with Roche Products (India) Pvt. Ltd to provide better access to innovative medicines for patients in India. Cipla Inc. has taken the responsibility to market and distribute Roche Pharma's key trademark oncology drugs. This has strengthened their partnership and enhanced their product portfolio.
- In December 2020, Pfizer Inc. announced its collaboration with Myovant Sciences to develop and commercialize relugolix. This has provided Pfizer Inc. an opportunity to commercialize relugolix in oncology outside the U.S. and Canada and increase sales worldwide.
Collaboration, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player are enhancing the company market in the bone metastasis market, which also provides the benefit for an organization to improve their offering for the bone metastasis market.