Europe Botanical Extract Market, By Type (Spice Extracts, Herb Extracts, Flower Extracts, Tea Extracts, Fruit Extracts And Marine Plant Extracts), Form (Powder, Liquid And Leaf Extracts), Product type (Organic And Conventional), Application (Food Products, Sports Nutrition, Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Personal Care & Cosmetics, Aromatherapy, Animal Feed, And Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Poland, Turkey, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe,) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Botanical Extract Market
The botanical extract market is expected to gain significant growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyzes that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 5991.31 million by 2028. Recent trend indicates increasing demand for Botanical extracts in food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics & personal care industries continue to increase. Factors driving the growth of the botanical extracts market are growing usage of botanical extracts in food & beverages industries and rising usage of botanical extracts in pharmaceutical and personal care & cosmetics industries.
Increasing applications of various botanical extracts such as spice & herb extracts in combination with other ingredients in various food products to enhance the flavor are another factor expected to drive the Europe botanical extracts market growth in the coming years. However, stringent government regulations on botanical extracts will restrict the market growth in the forecast period.
Several companies are making strategic decisions such as forming agreements with research facilities to launch new products to improve their market share. As a result, the botanical extracts market is growing at a rapid rate.
- In 2019, Febraury Doehler launched natural herb and spice extracts and natural blossom flavors. This launch was aimed at meeting the rapidly increasing demand for botanical flavors in the food and beverages industry.
- In 2015, Kalsec, Inc. introduced the extension of specialty pepper product line at IFT in Chicago. The new chili pepper varieties include cayenne, pasilla, and ghost pepper extract in response to consumer demand for more specialized extracts.
The Botanical Extract market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Botanical Extract market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Botanical Extract Market Scope and Market Size
Europe botanical extracts market is segmented into four notable segments based on type, form, product type, and application. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the botanical extracts market is segmented into spice extracts, herb extracts, flower extracts, tea extracts, fruit extracts, and marine plant extracts. In 2021. The herb extracts segment is expected to dominate the market due to the increasing awareness about the nutritional benefits of herbal extracts.
- On the basis of form, the botanical extracts market is segmented into powder, liquid, and leaf extracts. In 2021, the powder segment is expected to dominate the market in the botanical extracts market as it is widely used in the end user industries.
- On the basis of product type, the botanical extracts market is segmented into organic and conventional. In 2021, conventional is expected to dominate the market in the Botanical extracts market owing to the increased production using chemical solvents.
- On the basis of application, the botanical extracts market is segmented into food products, sports nutrition, beverages, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, personal care & cosmetics, aromatherapy, animal feed, and others. In 2021, the nutraceutical segment is expected to dominate the market due to increasing health consciousness among consumers in the region.
Botanical Extract Market Country Level Analysis
The botanical extract market is analyzed and market size information is provided based on country, type, form, product type, and application as referenced above.
Countries covered in the Europe botanical extract market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Poland, Turkey, Sweden, Denmark, and Rest of Europe,
Fruit extract segment in the Europe region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 owing to growing awareness regarding fruits extracts among consumers. The herb extract segment in Germany is dominating the European market owing to increasing usage of fruit extract for cosmeceutical and nutraceutical purposes. The U.K. is leading the botanical extract market of the Europe market due to presence of highest number of botanical extract providers in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Botanical Extract, is Boosting the Market Growth of Botanical Extract Market.
The Botanical Extract market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Botanical Extract Market Share Analysis
Botanical extract market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, and technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe botanical extract market.
Major companies operating in the botanical extract market are Sensient Technologies Corporation, Givaudan, DSM, Döhler Group SE, Kerry Foods, Sensient Technologies Corporation, Provital, Ingredion, Martin Bauer Group, Symrise, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., McCormick & Company, Inc., Synthite Industries Ltd. , Bio-gen Extracts Private Limited, Plantnat, Native Extracts Pty Ltd, Kalsec Inc., Carrubba INC, Organic Herb Inc, Bio Botanica, Inc., and Blue Sky Botanics among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Several contracts and agreements are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which are also accelerating the Europe botanical extract market.
- In September 2020, Martin Bauer group announced the acquisition of core botanica, which is a leading manufacturer of customized leaf products. This benefitted the company to expand its product portfolio.
- In June2018, Organic Herb, Inc. exhibited its products at IFT exhibition held at Chicago. This helped the company attract consumers across the world, thereby increasing its sales and revenue.
Customization Available: Europe Botanical Extract Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.