Europe Fetal Bovine Serum Market By Product (Charcoal Stripped, Chromatographic, Dialyzed FBS, Exosome Depleted, Stem Cell, Others), Application (Drug Discovery, Cell Culture Media, In-Vitro Fertilization, Human & Animal Vaccine Production, Diagnostics, Others), End-User (Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Company, Academic Institute, Research Laboratory, Industry), Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Fetal Bovine Serum Market
Europe fetal bovine serum market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This growth in market value can be attributed to increased demand for drug discovery and numerous other scientific applications owing to its advantages in the research and development of medicines and pharmaceutical industries.
Market Definition: Europe Fetal Bovine Serum Market
Fetal bovine serum is used as a cell culture growth aid as it has a strong embryonic growth quality. Essentially, it is a liquid part of the blood clotted from the decreased muscle, fetal calves, fibrin, and clotting factors. Bovine serum albumin is a key component of fetal bovine serum which is necessary for the growth and conservation of cultured cells. The fetal bovine serum contains small molecules such as lipids, sugars, amino acids, and hormones. Biotechnological medical uses, human and animal vaccine are some of the major domains used in fetal bovine serum.
- Growth in research and academic initiatives by Government as well as private sector, is expected to drive the market growth
- Increasing R&D investments, drives the market growth
- Increased demand from conventional consumers for serum, also drives the market growth
- Due to fetal bovine serum’s higher efficiency level than normal blood serum, it is expected to boost the overall market
- High cost of this product, is expected to restrain the growth of market
- Viral occurrence in the product, is hampering the overall growth of market
- Decrease in the number of cattle herds due to increased demand for dairy and meat products, is expected to hinder the growth of market
Segmentation: Europe Fetal Bovine Serum Market
- Charcoal Stripped
- Dialyzed Fetal Bovine Serum
- Exosome Depleted
- Stem Cell
- Drug Discovery
- Cell Culture Media
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Human & Animal Vaccine Production
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Company
- Academic Institute
- Research Laboratory
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Bio-Techne has earned ISO 9001:2015 certification for its fetal bovine serum (FBS) and specialized materials manufacturing facility at the Flowery Branch, Georgia. ISO 9001:2015 is an international business quality management framework standard that is internationally recognized as a measure of reliability. This certification can extend business growth and its product portfolio that will increase sales and revenue of the company.
- In August 2019, denovoMATRIX Gmbh has launched a ready-to-use coating made up of chemically specified components. The new product, called myMATRIX MSC, supports the adhesion, proliferation and strong viability of hMSC. According to the maker, this innovative layer enables the long-term extension of hMSCs over 10 passages and over 25 population doublings. In contrast, myMATRIX MSC allows hMSC extension in both serum-free and xeno-free media environments. This launch extends product portfolio and helps to grow market size of the company.
Europe fetal bovine serum market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreeme nts, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fetal bovine serum market for Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe fetal bovine serum market are TCS Biosciences Ltd., PAN Biotech, Biomol GmbH, BIOWEST SAS Cell Culture Technologies, Atlas Biologicals, Inc., Serox, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Merck KGaA, HiMedia Laboratories., Bio-Techne, Corning Incorporated, and VWR International, LLC among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Fetal Bovine Serum Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe fetal bovine serum market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)