Europe Genital warts Market, By Morphology (Cauliflower-Like, Smooth Papular, Keratotic, and Flat Warts), Type (Prevention, Diagnostics, Treatment), Cause (HPV 6, HPV 11, Others), Location (Vulva, Cervix Uteri, Urethra, Anus, Scrotum), Gender (Male and Female), Dosage (Cream, Gel, Ointment, Intramuscularly and Others), End-User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Surgical Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Pharmacy Stores and Others), Country (Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Austria, Norway, Hungary, Lithuania, Ireland, Poland, Rest of Europe).
Europe genital warts market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 2,393.25 million by 2028 from USD 1,519.14 million in 2020. The rising incidence of diabetes and the growth of novel technological advancements for genital warts are likely to be the major drivers which propel the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Genital warts are one of the most recurrent types of sexually transmitted infections. The human papillomavirus is the virus responsible for causing genital warts. People will get infected with at least one type of human papillomavirus (HPV) at some point during their lives. Genital warts affect most of the moist tissues in the genital areas of male and female patients. Although the genital infection is asymptomatic, it's frequently recognized as genital warts due to the onset of symptoms. It is estimated that around 1% of sexually active men and women in the United States have genital warts.
Genital warts are caused due to the human papillomavirus (HPV). There are around 30-40 strains of HPV. However, only a few of the strains cause genital warts. The virus is easily transmittable through skin-to-skin contact. Hence it's considered a sexually transmitted infection (STI). The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that people get genital warts due to the mutant activity of HPV.
The surge in the incidence of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and genital warts in Europe, the rise in the patient population, rise in clinical trials for generics and vaccines are expected to drive the Europe genital warts market. Moreover, the increase in government initiatives, rise in healthcare expenditure and strategic initiatives by market players, and huge market potential in developing countries bolsters the genital warts market growth. However, the increased cost of treatment for genital warts, the side effects noticed while undergoing treatment for genital warts, and lack of patient and consumer awareness are the restraints that could hinder the growth of the genital warts market. The rise in product recalls associated with vaccines, and topical administration of genital warts and patient compliance regarding the use of vaccines are the restraints that could hinder the market growth.
However, a lack of expertise and infrastructure could pose a challenge to the growth of the genital warts market.
The Europe genital warts market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief. Our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe genital warts market is segmented on the basis of morphology, type, cause, location, gender, dosage, end-user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of morphology, the Europe genital warts market is segmented into flat warts, smooth papular, cauliflower-like, and keratotic. In 2021, the cauliflower-like segment is expected to dominate the genital warts market due to the high prevalence of cauliflower warts in male and female patients.
- On the basis of type, the Europe genital warts market is segmented into prevention, diagnostics, and treatment. In 2021, the prevention segment is expected to dominate the Europe genital warts market as the prevention is increased due to the availability of preventive vaccines in European pharmacy stores.
- On the basis of cause, the Europe genital warts market is segmented into HPV 6, HPV 11, and others. In 2021, the HPV 6 segment is expected to dominate the Europe genital warts market owing to the HPV 6 strain having the highest prevalence rate in female patients in Europe.
- On the basis of location, the Europe genital warts market is segmented into cervix uteri, urethra, anus, vulva, and scrotum. In 2021, the vulva segment is expected to dominate the Europe genital warts market because of the increased number of cases of genital warts in women.
- On the basis of gender, the Europe genital warts market is segmented into male and female. In 2021, the female segment is expected to dominate the Europe genital warts market due to the higher prevalence or incidence rate and highest cases observed in male patients in Europe.
- On the basis of dosage, the Europe genital warts market is segmented into cream, gel, ointment, intramuscularly, and others. In 2021, the cream segment is expected to dominate the Europe genital warts market because treatment with cream is the easiest way to treat genital warts and the availability of Galderma in Europe.
- On the basis of end-users, the Europe genital warts market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centers, surgical centers, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. In 2021, the hospital's segment is expected to dominate the Europe genital warts market as hospitals patients have all the facilities, and they could directly contact doctors and increased use of telehealth during the pandemic for better consultation for treatment of genital warts.
- On the basis of distribution channels, the Europe genital warts market is segmented into direct tender, pharmacy stores, and others. In 2021, the direct tender segment is expected to dominate the Europe genital warts market as there is no requirement of the prescription of doctors and can be purchased and used and rise in competition between e-commerce and direct tenders.
Europe Genital warts Market Country Level Analysis
The Europe genital warts market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by product & services, sample type, process, application, compound library size, end-user, and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the Europe genital warts market report are Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Austria, Norway, Hungary, Lithuania, Ireland, Poland, Rest of Europe
Europe is expected to grow with the CAGR in the forecasted periods as in the growing R&D activities in the pharma and biotech sector. Germany is expected to dominate in the market in the Europe genital warts market. Germany is one of the leading countries due to the presence of major market players and increased technological advancement in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of European brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
The Growth Potential For Genital Warts In Emerging Economies And The Strategic Initiatives By Market Players Are Creating New Opportunities In The Europe Genital Warts Market
Europe genital warts market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country's growth in a particular industry with genital warts sales, the impact of advancement in genital warts, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the genital warts market. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Genital Warts Market Share Analysis
Europe genital warts market competitive landscape provides details by a competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company's focus related to the genital warts market.
The major companies providing the Europe genital warts are Bausch Health Companies Inc, Merck Sharpe & Dohme Corp., a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc, Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Glenmark Pharmaceutical Inc., USA (a subsidiary of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.), CryoIQ, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Cassiopea, Inc, BioNTech SE, Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd, Fotona, Orgenesis Inc and Perrigo Company plc
The strategic initiatives by market players along with new technological advancements for genital warts are bridging the gap for chronic wounds treatment.
- In May, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Merck, Sharpe and Dohme, and Pfizer Inc. vaccines had received the approval from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to start distributing and providing vaccines to the citizens. The vaccine development and production would boost the immunization process among teenagers. It can deliver financial stability to GlaxoSmithKline plc, Merck, Sharpe and Dohme, and Pfizer Inc.
Collaboration, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player are enhancing the company market in the Europe genital warts Market, which also provides the benefit for an organization to improve their offering for treatment Products.
Customization Available: Europe Genital Warts Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.