Europe Healthcare Advertising Market, By Type (Traditional, Online, Public Relations, Unique Branding and Awareness, Internal Marketing, Employer Marketing, Physician Referrals and Others), Form of Engagement (Healthcare Facility, Digital, In Home/In Person and Others), Technology (Telemedicine, Artificial Intelligence, Personal Data Tracking and Others), Approach (Detailing (Health Professionals) and Direct-to-Consumer Advertising), Format (Display, Search and Video), Application (Pharmaceuticals (Small Molecule Drugs) Advertising, Biopharmaceuticals, Vaccines, Over-the-Counter Drugs, Prescription Medicines, Medical Devices and Equipment, Biotech Companies, Medical Insurance, Fitness & Diet Products & Service, Hygiene Products, Corrective Lenses & Glasses and Others), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
The healthcare advertising market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 14,147.57 million by 2027. The rising demand for wearable devices is aiding the growth of the healthcare advertising market.
Growing demand for personalized medicine is one of the major drivers positively impacting the growth of the healthcare advertising market. The European government is intensely focused towards the launch of several initiatives, which support research on personalized medicines and utilization of digital health, in order to improve the management of healthy lifestyle.
The growth of ad blocker solutions adoption by the users and mobile manufacturers is acting as a restrain for the healthcare advertising market. The increasing requirement of new drugs requires proper advertising to reach the customers. The advertising will increase the awareness among the people which is creating huge opportunity for the healthcare advertising market. The increasing cost of TV ads is acting as a major challenge for the healthcare advertising market.
This healthcare advertising market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the healthcare advertising market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The healthcare advertising market is segmented on the basis of type, form of engagement, technology, approach, format and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the healthcare advertising market is segmented into traditional, online, public relations, unique branding and awareness, internal marketing, employer marketing, physician referrals and others. In 2020, online segment is projected to witness the fastest growth due to vast utilization of digital channels to attract new customers and major focus of the pharma companies to adopt direct-to-consumer advertising to achieve credibility and brand loyalty.
- On the basis of form of engagement, the healthcare advertising market is segmented into healthcare facility, digital, in home/in person and others. In 2020, healthcare facility segment dominates the Europe healthcare advertising market attributed to increasing focus of the healthcare companies to capture larger number of individuals.
- On the basis of technology, the healthcare advertising market is segmented into telemedicine, artificial intelligence, personal data tracking and others. In 2020, telemedicine segment accounts for the largest market share in technology segment owing to rising aged population, increasing cost of healthcare and surging prevalence of chronic diseases which in turn has resulted in high usage of telemedicine technology.
- On the basis of approach, the healthcare advertising market is segmented into detailing (health professionals) and direct-to-consumer advertising. In 2020, detailing (health professionals) segment augments the healthcare advertising market with maximum share owing to the extreme implementation of electronic pharmaceutical detailing in order to improve the sales of prescription drugs.
- Based on format, the healthcare advertising market is segmented into display, search and video. In 2020, display segment held the largest share in the healthcare advertising market due to growing need to target people based on tracking of dynamic consumer behaviour and browsing of content.
- On the basis of application, the healthcare advertising market is segmented into pharmaceuticals (small molecule drugs) advertising, biopharmaceuticals, vaccines, over-the-counter drugs, prescription medicines, medical devices and equipment, biotech companies, medical insurance, fitness & diet products & service, hygiene products, corrective lenses & glasses and others. In 2020, fitness and diet products & service segment dominates the application segment due to emphasis towards physical fitness, maintain a healthy body weight and reducing the prevalence of chronic diseases. As a result, the high consumption of fitness and diet products leads to increased need for advertising of such products thereby enhancing the healthcare advertising market growth.
Europe Healthcare Advertising Market Country Level Analysis
Europe healthcare advertising market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, form of engagement, technology, approach, format and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe healthcare advertising market report are Germany, U.K., France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, Turkey and Rest of Europe.
Germany is leading the growth of the Europe healthcare advertising market due to increased digital advertising spending in pharmaceuticals sector, huge focus of healthcare facilities towards campaign management, rising awareness among consumers, surging government support towards making of favourable conditions for prescription drug advertising, increasing growth of the healthcare industry and presence of large number of advertising agencies in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Levels of Investment on Advertising to Enhance their Brand Productivity
Healthcare advertising market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in healthcare advertising and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the healthcare advertising market. The data is available for historic period 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Healthcare Advertising Market Share Analysis
Healthcare advertising market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe healthcare advertising market.
The major players covered in the Europe healthcare advertising market report are PUBLICIS GROUPE, Syneos Health, FCB Worldwide, Inc. (a subsidiary of IPG), MCCANN WORLDGROUP (a subsidiary of IPG), VMLY&R (a subsidiary of WPP plc), Wunderman Thompson (a subsidiary of WPP plc), TBWA\WorldHealth, HLM Digital among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of healthcare advertising market.
- In August 2019, FCB Health Europe, a part of FCB Worldwide, Inc. announced its expansion in the region with the launch of FCB Madrid advertising agency. The company aimed to ensure innovative operational models for their clients and maximize the efficiency.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for healthcare advertising through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Europe Healthcare Advertising Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.