Europe Hot Fill Packaging Market By Product Type (Bottles, Jars, Containers, Pouches, Cans, Caps, Closures, and Others), Material Type(Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Glass, Polypropylene, and Others), Packaging Layer (Primary, Secondary and Tertiary), Capacity (Up To 12 Oz, 13 Oz- 32 Oz, 33 Oz- 64 Oz, Above 64 Oz, 13 Oz- 32 Oz), Machine Type (Manual and Automatic), End-User (Sauces, Spreads, Fruit Juices, Vegetable Juices, Jams, Mayonnaise, Flavored Water, Ready To Drink Beverages, Soups, Dairy, Nectars, and Others), Distribution Channel (Offline and Online), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends And Forecast to 2028.
The Europe hot fill packaging market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.2% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 23,471.77 million by 2028.
Hot fill packaging is suitable for the packaging of non-carbonated beverages, water, and soft drinks and provides an approximate shelf life of 6-12 months, depending upon the barrier layers used. Styrene was first distilled from a balsam tree in 1831, but the early products were brittle easily. Germany refined the process in 1933, and by the 1950s, the foam was available worldwide. However, glass-making began in 7000 as an offshoot of pottery. It was first industrialized in Egypt 1500 BC. Made from base materials which were plentiful supply, all ingredients were supply melted together and molded while hot. Since that early discovery, the mixing process and
have changed very little, but the molding techniques have progressed dramatically.
- In April 2019, Amcor Plc launched new recyclable packaging to reduce a pack's carbon footprint by up to 64%. This product launch helped the company to increase the product portfolio and increase their sales
The Europe hot fill packaging market report provides details of market share, new developments, and impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the hot fill packaging market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Hot fill packaging market is segmented into seven segments based on product type, material type, packaging layer, capacity, machine type, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the hot fill packaging market is segmented into bottles, jars, containers, pouches, cans, caps & closures, and others.. In 2021 bottle segment is expected to dominate the market due to its convenient size and shape
- On the basis of material type, the hot fill packaging market is segmented into polyethylene terephthalate (PET), glass, polypropylene, and others. In 2021, the polyethylene terephthalate (PET) segment is expected to dominate the market as it is one of the most affordable packaging materials for food and beverages.
- On the basis of the packaging layer, the hot fill packaging market is segmented into primary, secondary, and tertiary. In 2021, the primary segment is expected to dominate the market as the primary is that layer of packaging which makes direct contact with the product.
- On the basis of capacity, the hot fill packaging market is segmented into up to 12 oz, 13 oz- 32 oz, 33 oz- 64 oz, above 64 oz. In 2021, the 13 oz- 32 oz segment is expected to dominate the market due to the inclination of young and adult consumers towards this packaging size.
- On the basis of machine type, the hot fill packaging market is segmented manual and automatic. In 2021, the automatic segment is expected to dominate the market as it conserves time and enables mass production.
- On the basis of end-user, the hot fill packaging market is segmented into sauces & spreads, fruit juices, vegetable juices, jams, mayonnaise, flavored water, ready-to-drink beverages, soups, dairy, nectars, and others. In 2021, the fruit juice segment is expected to dominate the market due to the growing consumption of fruit juice in the market.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the hot fill packaging market is segmented into offline and online. In 2021, the offline segment is expected to dominate the market due to the vast reach of the offline channel in the market.
Europe Hot Fill Packaging Market Country Level Analysis
The Europe hot fill packaging market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by the country, product type, material type, packaging layer, capacity, machine type, end-user, and distribution channel as referenced above.
Based on region, the Europe hot fill packaging market is segmented into Germany, France, the U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Rest of Europe. In 2021, Germany is expected to dominate the market due to the high demand for a variety of beverages and sauces and spreads.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Nutraceutical packaging is Boosting the Market Growth of Nutraceutical packaging market
The hot fill packaging market also provides you with a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in the particular market. Additionally, it provides detailed information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Hot Fill Packaging Market Share Analysis
Europe hot fill packaging market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Europe hot fill packaging market.
Some of the major players operating in the hot fill packaging market are United States Plastic Corporation, Berry Global Inc., Imperial Packaging, DS Smith, Samkin Industries, Smurfit Kappa, RESILUX NV, SAMYANG PACKAGING CORPORATION, MJS Packaging, Gualapack S.p.A., E-proPLAST GmbH, LOG Plastic Products Company Ltd., Klöckner Pentaplast, Kaufman Container, Pipeline Packaging, Amcor plc, Graham Packaging Company, SMYPC, and Borealis AG among others, domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which are also accelerating the Europe hot fill packaging market.
- In July 2021, Graham Packaging Company obtained the patent rights for blow molding a plastic container. This helped the company to increase the product portfolio, thereby increasing the sales and revenue
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player are enhancing the company footprints in the Europe hot fill packaging market, which also benefits the organization’s profit growth.