Europe Industrial Hoses Market By Type (Hydraulic Hoses, Layflat Hose, Wras Hose, Oil Resistant Hose, Corrugated Hoses, Stripwound, Thermo-Duct, Others), Material Type (Rubber, Polyurethane, Polyvinyl Chloride, Metal, Thermoplastics, Composite, Silicone, Others), Media (Oil , Water, Gas), Wire Type (Wire Braided, Spiral Wire), Pressure (Low Pressure (Less Than 3000 Psi), Medium Pressure (Between 3000 To 6000), High Pressure (More Than 6000), Industry (Oil and Gas, Water, Agriculture, Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Automotive, Mining, Others), Country (U.K, Germany, France, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, France, Italy, Turkey, Belgium, Spain and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Industrial hoses market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 5.1% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 4,005.66 million by 2027. Rising population among countries has sustainably increased the exploration of oil and gas activities are major factor driving the market.
The rising urbanization has increased the agricultural activities which have raised the demand for hose pipe that has capability to sustain in harsh environment and capability to manage the high pressure.
This Industrial Hoses Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Industrial hoses market is segmented on the basis of type, material type, media, wire type, pressure and industry. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into hydraulic hoses, layflat hose, wras hose, oil resistant hose, corrugated hoses, stripwound, thermo-duct and others. In 2020, hydraulic accounted the largest market due to the increasing agricultural activities across the countries has raise the demand for hose pipe that provide long service life and less maintenance cost
- On the basis of material type, the market is segmented into rubber, polyurethane, polyvinyl chloride, metal, thermoplastics, composite, silicone, others. In 2020, rubber segment is dominating the market as rubber has capability to handle the high flow of liquid, gas or other material as compared to other material. These materials provide high efficiency as it can withstand in the high pressure.
- On the basis of media, the market is segmented into oil, water, gas. In 2020, oil accounted largest market share due to the growing consumption of oil has increased the number of oil refineries. This will result in increasing the demand for hose pipe which have the capability to handle the high flow of pressure.
- On the basis of wire type, the market is segmented into wire braided, spiral wire. In 2020, braided wires accounted largest market share as it has been widely used in the industrial applications for transporting fluid from one place to another.
- On the basis of pressure, the market is segmented into low pressure (less than 3000 Psi), medium pressure (between 3000 to 6000), and high pressure (more than 6000). In 2020 low pressure (less than 3000 Psi) dominates the market as it has wide application in agriculture, industrial equipment, material handling equipment among others.
- On the basis of industry, the market is segmented into oil and gas, water, agriculture, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, automotive, mining, others. In 2020, oil and gas accounted largest market share due to the growing expansion of production plant of oil and gas especially in the Russia, which has resulted in increasing the demand for hose pipe.
Industrial Hoses Market Country Level Analysis
Industrial hoses market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, material type, media, wire type, pressure and industry.
The countries covered in industrial hoses market report are U.K, Germany, France, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, France, Italy, Turkey, Belgium, Spain and Rest of Europe.
Russia accounted largest market share due to the growing production oil refineries raising the demand for the high pressure pipe that has capability to transport fluid from one place to another even in the harsh environment.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Stringent Government Regulation and Safety Standards for Machine
Industrial hoses market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in industrial hoses and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the industrial hoses market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Industrial hoses Market Share Analysis
Industrial hoses market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to industrial hoses market.
The major players covered in the report are Eaton, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, RYCO Hydraulics, NORRES Schlauchtechnik GmbH, Transfer Oil S.p.A, ContiTech AG, Kanaflex Corporation Co.,ltd., Colex International Limited, UK, Gates Corporation, Semperit AG Holding, Titeflex (A Subsidiary of Smiths Group Plc), Trelleborg Group (A subsidiary of Trelleborg AB) and PIRTEK among other local or global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of industrial hoses market.
- In September 2019, Semperit had launched a product semperit SUPREME as a multipurpose hose. This product is been widely utilize in various range of applications such as oil & fuel, hot water, light chemical and air. Thus, this product launch enhanced product portfolio for the company.
- In March 2019, Gates Corporation expanded their PRO series products. This new series of product includes ProXT hydraulic hose line and PRO series couplings. ProXT hydraulic hose can meet SAE 100R2/R16, ISO 11237 R16 and EN 857 2SC industry performance standards. This result in strengthening the product portfolio for the company.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for industrial hoses.
Customization Available: Europe Industrial Hoses Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.