Europe Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market By Product & Service (Pre-Sequencing Products & Services, NGS Consumables, Platforms, & Services for Platforms, Sequencing Services, NGS Data Analysis, Storage, and Management), Technology (Sequencing By Synthesis, Ion Semiconductor Sequencing, Single-Molecule Real-Time Sequencing, Nanopore Sequencing, Other Sequencing Technologies), Application (Diagnostics, Drug Discovery, Agricultural & Animal Research, Other Applications), End User (Academic Institutes & Research Centers, Hospitals & Clinics, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Other End Users), Country (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market
Europe next generation sequencing (NGS) market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the continuous advancement in NGS technology and upsurge in applications of NGS.
Market Definition: Europe Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market
Next Generation Sequencing or NGS is also regarded as massively parallel sequencing technology. NGS enables scientists to carry out research on several applications, including scalability, speed and ultra-high throughput, and also to analyze biological systems at the next level. NGS helps scientists to easily sequence entire genomes.
- Rapid technological advancement of the NGS technology is pushing market growth
- Reducing the price of the NGS deployment is another factor that contributes to market growth
- Proper reimbursement and enhancing the regulatory scenario is boosting market growth
- Upsurge in next generation sequencing applications is increasing market growth
- Less professional workers impedes the market growth
- Increasing worry over standardization of NGS-based diagnostics hinders market growth
- Legal and ethical constraints will serve as business limitations
Segmentation: Europe Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market
By Product & Service
- Pre-Sequencing Products & Services
- Sample Preparation
- NGS Consumables, Platforms, & Services for Platforms
- NGS Consumables
- NGS Platforms
- Services for NGS Platforms
- Sequencing Services
- Exome & Targeted Re-Sequencing and Custom Panels
- Whole-Genome Sequencing & De Novo Sequencing
- Other Sequencing Services
- NGS Data Analysis, Storage, and Management (Bioinformatics)
- NGS Data Analysis Software & Workbenches
- NGS Data Analysis Services
- NGS Storage, Management, and Cloud Computing Solutions
- Sequencing By Synthesis
- Ion Semiconductor Sequencing
- Single-Molecule Real-Time Sequencing
- Nanopore Sequencing
- Other Sequencing Technologies
- Cancer Diagnostics
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics
- Reproductive Health Diagnostics
- Other Diagnostic Applications
- Drug Discovery
- Agricultural & Animal Research
- Other Applications
By End User
- Academic Institutes & Research Centers
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Other End Users
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Eurofins introduced the DNA tracking technology to counter pathogens. Food companies plagued by expensive recalls have a new weapon in their arsenal to help minimize damage: a DNA-based service to detect contaminants in food samples. Using Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) software, DNA PathoTracker will allow public agencies and private sector customers to detect, react to and mitigate dangerous pathogen outbreaks and recall situations in the future.
- In July 2019, Illumina, Inc. has confirmed the global expansion of the Illumina Accelerator in Cambridge, United Kingdom. Illumina Accelerator was founded in 2014 in the San Francisco Bay Area. The company-building platform is centered on working with founders to create innovative genomics companies. Illumina Accelerator is excited to launch its first global site at the offices of Illumina's Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) in Cambridge, United Kingdom. The initial funding period for Illumina Accelerator Cambridge will end in the spring of 2020.
Europe next generation sequencing (NGS) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of next generation sequencing (NGS) market for Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe next generation sequencing (NGS) market are, Illumina, Inc., BGI, Eurofins Scientific, PerkinElmer Inc., Macrogen Inc., DNA Link, Inc., Genotypic Technology Pvt Ltd, WuXi AppTec, GENEWIZ, Takara Bio Inc., SciGenom Labs Pvt. Ltd, Theragen Etex Co., Ltd., LGC Biosearch Technologies, Oxford Gene Technology, Sysmex Inostics, Zymo Research, Source BioScience, Novogene Corporation, among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe next generation sequencing (NGS) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)