Europe Rolling Stock Market, By Product Type (Wagons, Coaches, Locomotives, Rapid Transit), Locomotive Technology (Turbocharged Locomotives, Conventional Locomotives, Maglev), Components (Traction Motor, Auxiliary Power System, Wheelset, Axle, Pantograph, Air Conditioning System, Passenger Information System), Application (Passenger Transportation, Freight Transportation), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Europe rolling stock market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 4.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 28,286.06 million by 2027. Growing penetration of the electric locomotives and demand for fast trains drives the growth of the rolling stock market.
The more advanced solution development is initiated by the rolling stock manufacturers to further reduce the energy consumption which is supplementing the growth of the rolling stock market. The requirement of the high cost investment for the rolling stock is one of the major drivers for the rolling stock market growth.
Increasing initiatives to improve the rail infrastructure and services for customers in terms of services such as offering faster, safer and comfort is creating opportunity for the rolling stock market. Requirement of the high capital investment for research activities is limiting the rolling stock market players’ growth as well as rolling stock market growth.
This rolling stock market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the rolling stock market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Rolling stock market is segmented on the basis of application, product type, locomotive technology and components. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of application, the rolling stock market is segmented into passenger transportation and freight transportation. In 2020, passenger transportation segment is dominating the rolling stock market owing to major population base in Europe which prefers the train for daily commute. In addition, rising demand for enhanced comfort and connectivity is creating demand for new rolling stock solutions.
- On the basis of product type, the rolling stock market has been segmented into locomotives, wagons, coaches and rapid transit. In 2020, rising demand of the enhanced space and comfort from passengers to accommodate cycle, safe distancing, wheel chair space and other is augmenting the coaches’ segment growth. The market players are offering the advanced design having dedicated space for wheel chair and a cycle which also helps to maintain distance which accelerates the coaches’ segment growth.
- On the basis of locomotive technology, the rolling stock market is segmented into turbocharged locomotives, conventional locomotives, and maglev. In 2020, the rising demand for the faster commute service having enhanced safety requirements is accelerating the turbocharged locomotives segment growth.
- On the basis of components, the rolling stock market has been segmented into pantograph, axle, wheelset, traction motor, passenger information system, air conditioning system and auxiliary power system. In 2020, traction motors segment is dominating the rolling stock market as it helps to increase the seating capacity with high speed in the region.
Europe Rolling Stock Market Country Level Analysis
Europe rolling stock market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, application, product type, locomotive technology and components as referenced above.
The countries covered in Europe rolling stock market report are the Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, and rest of Europe.
Germany has been accounted for the largest market share as the country has large number of manufacturing facilities. European region have strong manufacturing base, rail industrial developments and high production of the locomotives. For instance, in May 2020, Kharkiv city authorities announced new investment for the train transport. The government authorized bodies are introducing eight train sets of new metro cars for the public services. The companies and government is investing large capital such as Kharkiv City Council with USD 11.86 million, other investors with USD 391.42 million, EIB and EBRD with USD 189.78 million investments.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand for High Speed Trains for Fast Transport Service in Rolling Stock Market
Rolling stock market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in rolling stock and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the rolling stock market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Rolling Stock Market Share Analysis
Rolling stock market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe rolling stock market.
The major players covered in the Europe rolling stock market report are CRRC Corporation Limited, Wabtec Corporation, Bombardier, Alstom, Stadler Rail AG, CAF, Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles, S.A., ABB, Caterpillar, Hitachi, Ltd., HYUNDAI ROTEM COMPANY, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, PATENTES TALGO S.L.U., Siemens, TRANSMASHHOLDING among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments, expansions and other strategies are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of rolling stock market.
- In August, 2020, Bombardier and Hitachi Rail SpA received the contract to deliver new (VHS) trains worth of USD 943.00 million contracts by Trenitalia. Train Operator Company has issued order for 23 Frecciarossa 1000 very high-speed (VHS) trains to enhance their rolling stock capacity. This contract strengthened company presence in Italy and European country market.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the rolling stock market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for rolling stock.
Customization Available : Europe Rolling Stock Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.