Europe Sports Management Software Market By Offering (Solution, Services), Sports Type (Individual Sports, Team Sports), Deployment Model (Cloud, On Premises), Operating System (Mac, Windows, Linux, IOS, Android), Pricing Model (Free, Subscription), Application (Team Management, Event Management and Scheduling, Training Management, Marketing Management, Player Fitness, Scouting Insights, Performance Insights, Payment Solutions, Recruiting), End User (Clubs, Leagues, Sports Association, Coaches), Country (U.K, Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Belgium and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Europe sports management software market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 22.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 5,405.90 million by 2027. Growing adoption of the sport technologies and software to enhance the fan engagement is one the prominent factors that drives the growth of the market.
Europe regions have strong growth in the sports industry owing to the major sports leagues and sports events such as UEFA Champions League, La Liga, Premier League and others. The companies are offering the advanced solution for the market to enhance s the customer base by improving the sports experience. For instance, in July 2019, EVS, live solutions proving company has been selected by the leading sports federation for Europe-wide tournament in 2020. The company is providing the latest technologies to manage produce and distribute video content for different production teams.
This sports management software market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Sports management software market is segmented into seven notable segments which are based on the basis of offering, sports type, deployment model, operating system, pricing model, application and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of offering, Europe sports management software market has been segmented into solution and services. In 2020, solution segment is dominating the market as the increasing demand for the advanced and faster visualisation solution for sports is augmenting the segment growth. Growing demand for the live analysis in sports such as football, baseball and others is further augmenting the segment growth.
- On the basis of sports type, Europe sports management software market has been segmented into individual sports and team sports. In 2020, the team sports segment is dominating the market as team sports have major market share in the Europe owing strong viewers base and leagues such as La Liga, and premier leagues among others. Increasing investment in the team sports tournament in Europe is driving the segment growth.
- On the basis of deployment model, Europe sports management software market has been segmented into cloud and on premises. In 2020, cloud segment is dominating the market as increased availability of the cloud platforms in Europe and high acceptability by the customers is driving the cloud segment growth. Supporting internet services and infrastructure development is further accelerating the cloud platform adoption.
- On the basis of operating system, Europe sports management software market has been segmented into mac, windows, Linux, iOS and android. In 2020, windows segment is dominating the market as large number of customer base using windows platform owing to simpler operation of system comparing to others is helping the segment to grow with stronger CAGR.
- On the basis of pricing model, Europe sports management software market has been segmented into free and subscription. In 2020, subscription segment is dominating the market as the advanced features and unlimited access provided by the subscription based sports management software is driving the segment growth. The free pricing model has limited function option with limited access to user due to which subscription based pricing model has large customer base and its driving the market growth.
- On the basis of application, Europe sports management software market has been segmented into team management, event management and scheduling, training management, marketing management, player fitness, scouting insights, performance insights, payment solutions, recruiting and others. In 2020, team management segment is dominating the market as to manage this team and to improve the performance team management software have major demand in the market.
- On the basis of end user, Europe sports management software market has been segmented into clubs, leagues, sports association and coaches. In 2020, clubs management software is dominating the market as high number of sports clubs in Europe to manage the team practice for leagues such as LA Liga, premier leagues among others is driving the segment growth.
Sports Management Software Market Country Level Analysis
Sports management software market is segmented into seven notable segments which are based on the basis of offering, sports type, deployment model, operating system, pricing model, application and end user.
The countries covered in sports management software market report are U.K, Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Belgium and Rest of Europe.
Germany accounted largest market share as the country is having large number of sports club and events.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, and regulatory acts are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Trend of Healthy Lifestyle Is Creating Demand for Fitness Products
Sports management software market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in sports management software and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the sports management software market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Sports Management Software Market Share Analysis
Sports management software market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, North America presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to sports management software market.
The major players covered in the report are Active Network, LLC, Atrium Sports, Daktronics, Inc, Epicor Software Corporation, EZFacility, IBM Corporation, Jonas Club Software, SAP SE, SportEasy SAS, Sportlomo and Sportlyzer LLC among others players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of sports management software market.
- In October 2019, SportEasy SAS company enhanced their service for the customers with new partners offer section. Through new features customers are easily finding the offers available for sport products. The service and support for he customers has been enhanced which helped to attract new potential customers.
- In June 2018, SportsEngine Inc. expanded their service reach for the Europe region. The company expanded their presence in the U.K. market through new platform for swimming clubs. This new expansion strategy helped company to increase their customer base.
Customization Available: Europe Sports Management Software Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.