France Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market By Type (Non Video CDN, Video CDN), Solution (Transparent Caching, Web Performance Optimization, DRM and Transcoding, Media Delivery, Data Security & Cloud Storage, Video Indexing), Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small & Medium Enterprises), Service Provider (Cloud CDN, Traditional CDN, Telco CDN, Peer-To-Peer CDN, Distributed Database), End-User (Advertising, Internet, Service Providers, Retail and E- Commerce, Online Gaming, Public Sector, Mobile Operators, Education Institution, Healthcare), Country (France) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Content delivery network establishes a distributed network of web servers across the globe, which enables replicas of content throughout the network because of which the copies of the content exist at multiple edges or nodes at a time. It allows a user to access the content’s copy available to the nearest of the web server (geographically), which helps in enhancing the content delivery in a reliable manner along with reducing the latency and accelerating the load time of websites. It delivers the rich media content to internet users with the dispersion of web servers over a broad geographical range that accelerates the content delivery by caching/creating replicas in multiple locations. In addition, content delivery networks offer Push Zones for online gaming, which allows the developer to host the entire game on the CDN’s storage cluster that sets the origin server free entirely. It also provides security and protection from cyber threats, such as SQL injection, DDoS attacks, and help in keeping the application and website safe from the malicious intruders. Rapidly growing utilization of these services and huge amount of data over the web has driven the need of content delivery network. France content delivery network (CDN) market expected to reach at a CAGR of 24.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: France Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market
The France content delivery network (CDN) market is segmented into type, solution, organization size, service provider and end user. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into video CDN and non-video CDN
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into video CDN and Non video CDN. In 2019, Non video CDN is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In August, Akamai was recognised as a market leader in cloud services by Gartner in the web application firewall magic quadrant. Company makes regular efforts to come up with innovation in CDN, so that response time and latency can be decreased in cloud network. Company’s continuous efforts to make cloud services more secure and cost effective have lead them to become a market leader.
- On the basis of solution, the market is segmented into data security and cloud storage, DRM and transcoding, transparent caching, web performance optimization, media delivery and video indexing. In 2019, transparent caching segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In April, Akamai won an award for the best Cloud network, content delivery network and for its Services in the same sector at the TV Connect Awards 2015.
- On the basis of service provider, the market is segmented into cloud CDN, traditional CDN, telco CDN, peer-to-peer CDN, distributed database. In 2019, cloud CDN is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In May, Verizon Digital Media Service announced its product named Quick UDP Internet Connection (QUIC), around its global network. This product enabled to improve the web page load time and transaction speed. This service has benefited with uninterrupted active streaming combing with next generation architecture.
- On the basis of organization size, the market is segmented into small & medium enterprises, large enterprises. In 2019, large enterprises segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In February, Google launched two new apps; Live Transcribe and Sound Amplifier, to help people with hearing loss. Live Transcribe provides deaf or hard of hearing, with greater independence in their regular interactions and Sound Amplifier makes the audio easier and clearer to hear for them. Such innovative advancements in technology bring an opportunity for the company to dominate in that technology.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into mobile operators, online gaming, healthcare, advertising, educational institutions, internet service providers (ISPs), retail and e-commerce, public sector and others. In 2019, advertising segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In November, Verizon Digital Media services with collaboration with Unreel Entertainment launched OTT application to assist content owners to directly launch video streaming. Thus, simplifying the service platform of Content Delivery Network.
Competitive Analysis: France Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Akamai Technologies, Google,Verizon Digital Media Services, CenturyLink, Oracle, Limelight, Networks Amazon Web Services, Anevia, Cedexis Inc., Cloudflare, Inc, Edgeware AB, Fastly, IncInternap Corporations, StackPath,LLC Synamedia Telefonaktibolaget LM Ericsson, Velocixand others. Product Launch:
- In February 2019, Google launched a program named as Be Internet Awesome, with its partners National PTA, Family Online Safety Institute (FOSI), the David's Legacy Foundation and Disney’s Wreck It Ralph film “Ralph Breaks the Internet”, for ensuring safer and confident exploration for kids. It included a curriculum for parents, teachers and adventure-packed game for kids. The program was based on the concept of “Together for a better internet”, which is focused on safer internet for younger kids.
- In March 2019, AWS announced that its product AWS App Mesh which is used for application layer networking, it helps hots internal application to communicate better with other to perform effectively, now generally available. It supports connectivity with other AWS products as well like AWS Fargate, Amazon EKS and other applications supporting AWS infrastructure.
- In November 2018, Verizon Digital Media services with collaboration with Unreel Entertainment launched OTT application to assist content owners to directly launch video streaming. Thus, simplifying the service platform of Content Delivery Network.
- In October 2018, Oracle announced the resource availability on CDN called APEX Static Resources. With the usage of APEX resource the user will face less transmission time and low latency rate with increase in performance and availability for end user.
Research Methodology: France Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers