GCC Medical Clothing Market, By Product (Professional Apparel, Patient Apparel, Specialty Apparel, First Aid Clothing, Wraps & Towels and Others), Usage (Disposable and Reusable), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Research & Clinical Laboratories, Ambulatory Centers, Home Care Settings and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Third Party Distributor, Retail Sales and Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: GCC Medical Clothing Market
Medical clothing market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 149,323.22 thousand by 2027. The surge in demand for medical clothing due to outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic drives the growth of the medical clothing market.
Wearing of personal protective equipment such as face masks, headwear, professional apparel, specialty apparel, surgical headwear and isolation gowns among others are protecting the patients and healthcare professionals to come in the contact with the various types of hospital-acquired infections, for this reason increased prevalence of hospital acquired infection is acting as a driver for growing the demand of GCC medical clothing market. High cost of products is acting as a restrain for the GCC medical clothing market.
The proactive approach of government and healthcare facilities is creating an opportunity for the GCC medical clothing market. Strict regulatory bodies for product approval are acting as a challenge for the GCC medical clothing market.
This GCC medical clothing market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the GCC medical clothing market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Medical clothing market is segmented on the basis of product, usage, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, GCC medical clothing market is segmented into professional apparel, patient apparel, specialty apparel, first aid clothing, wraps & towels and others. In 2020, professional apparel segment is expected to dominate the medical clothing market because the demand of professional apparel is continuously increasing in the GCC region due to increasing awareness and practice of infection control by healthcare professionals in the hospitals and clinics.
- On the basis of usage, GCC medical clothing market is segmented into reusable and disposable. In 2020, disposable segment is expected to dominate the medical clothing market because of the huge adoption of various medical clothing’s such as face masks, scrubs, lab coats, headwear and shoe covers in the GCC region. Healthcare professionals are increasingly using disposable medical clothes more as compared with reusable clothes.
- On the basis of end user, GCC medical clothing market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, ambulatory centers, home care settings, research & clinical laboratories and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the medical clothing market as the demand for medical clothing is continuously increasing in hospitals as the healthcare professionals are engaged in providing treatment to the patients and are at high risk of getting infected with infectious and communicable diseases.
- On the basis of distribution channel, GCC medical clothing market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales, third party distributor and others. In 2020, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the medical clothing market as most of the end users of medical clothing prefer direct tender for seeking the benefits of bulk buying, discounts and easy availability of the products.
Medical clothing market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product, usage, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the GCC medical clothing market report are Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain.
- In GCC medical clothing market, Saudi Arabia has been comprised of the highest market share as the highest rate of medical clothing comprising approximately 45.69% share followed by the UAE and Kuwait in the utilization of professional apparel segment. Professional apparel support healthcare staffs from infection and it also improves the cleanliness as well as provides safety as a part of medical facility. Professional apparel segment is the highest growing segment in Saudi Arabia because it helps to reduce the spread of various types of hazardous infections to patients. Professional apparel includes various types of medical clothings such as scrubs, lab coats, face masks, headwear and shoe covers.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of regional brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Medical Clothing in the GCC Medical Clothing Market
Medical clothing market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in medical clothing and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the medical clothing market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Medical Clothing Market Share Analysis
Medical clothing market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, regional presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to GCC medical clothing market.
The major players covered in the GCC medical clothing market report are Mölnlycke Health Care AB, ANSELL LTD., Cleopatra, SuitMe Uniforms, Izaan Uniforms, UAE. UNIFORMS, Zain, H2O Medical Wear, 3M, Dickies Medical, ABG Uniforms, Saudi Arabia Uniforms, Ruby Designs Co. among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of medical clothing market.
- In July 2020, Mölnlycke Health Care AB has attended the WoundCon conference which mainly focuses to support the healthcare professionals. The company enhanced its credibility in the market after attending such type of conference.
- In November 2017, ANSELL LTD. announced that its subsidiary Ansell Healthcare Products LLC has acquired gammaSUPPLIES, the company specializes in validated sterile rabs/isolator long gloves. After this acquisition, the company has enhanced its business and credibility in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for medical clothing in the region.
Customization Available: GCC Medical Clothing Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.