Germany RTD Temperature Sensors Market, By Type (Thin-Film RTDs, Wire-Wound RTDs), Configuration (3-Wire, 4-Wire, 2-Wire), Element Material (Platinum, Nickel, Copper, Nickel-Iron and others), Sensor Package (Glass, Fiberglass Body, Ceramic and Others), Type of Measurement (Liquid Measurement, Air and Gas Stream Measurement, Surface Measurement), Temperature Range (Long Range (-260 to 650°C), Short Range (-100 to 260°C)), Application (Automotive, Oil and Gas, Metals & Mining, Chemical, Manufacturing, Consumer Electronics, Textile, Power Electronics, Food & Beverages, Healthcare, Aerospace & Defense, Others), Country (Germany) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Germany RTD Temperature Sensors Market
RTD temperature sensors market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 127.33 million by 2027. Growing need of safer industrial applications in terms of temperature safety is the factor boosting the market growth.
Growing use of RTDs in heater/furnace/melting based industries requires accurate measurement of temperature which increases the demand for RTD temperature sensors, such as in manufacturing industry RTDs are installed to know the heating temperature of furnace or melting machine.
This RTD Temperature Sensors Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Germany RTD temperature sensors market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on the basis of type, configuration, element material, sensor package, type of measurement, temperature range and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, Germany RTD temperature sensors market is segmented into thin-film RTDs and wire-wound RTDs. In 2020, thin-film RTDs dominates the type segment considering its low price and durability in contrast to wire-wound RTDs which needs skilled labor, advanced manufacturing technologies and also it is vibrations sensitive.
- On the basis of configuration, Germany RTD temperature sensors market is segmented into 3-wire, 4-wire, and 2-wire. In 2020, 3-wire holds the largest market share in configuration segment due to its wide usage in RTD circuit designing and is used in most of the industrial processes and monitoring applications. Also, this configuration is not affected by resistance induced by temperature.
- On the basis of element material, the market is segmented into platinum, nickel, copper, nickel-iron and others. In 2020, element material segment is dominated by Platinum as platinum offers wide range of temperature sensitivity over other metals; platinum is strongest of all the metals and can withstand high level temperature.
- On the basis of sensor package, the market is segmented into glass, fiberglass body, ceramic and others. In 2020, Glass accounted the largest market share as glass sensor packaging costs is low in terms of price and maintenance can also with stand high temperature. Also, manufacturers use glass material instead of ceramic as it needs sealants to keep out the moisture which can cause additional cost and maintenance.
- On the basis of type of measurement, the market is segmented into liquid measurement, air and gas stream measurement, surface measurement. In 2020, Liquid measurement holds the largest percentage of market share in type of measurement segment considering liquids are easier to measure in comparison to gas and surface temperature due to its constructional properties.
- On the basis of temperature range, the market is segmented into long range (-260 to 650°C), short range (-100 to 260°C). In 2020, long range (-260 to 650°C) dominates the temperature range segment for Germany RTD temperature sensors market as this range is suitable for all the types of measurement applications which can be suitable in all the industries. Also, it allows programming customization according to the needs of the application.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into automotive, oil and gas, metals & mining, chemical, manufacturing, consumer electronics, textile, power electronics, food & beverages, healthcare, aerospace & defense, others. In 2020, automotive individually holds the largest market share in application segment as it has multiple usage of RTDs in a vehicle such as to measure engine temperature, smart ACs in car. Rising production and sales of car are collaterally pushing the growth of RTD temperature sensors market.
RTD Temperature Sensors Market Country Level Analysis
RTD temperature sensors market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, configuration, element material, sensor package, type of measurement, temperature range and application. Germany is one of the top and prolific market players in temperature sensors manufacturing; as Germany is more manufacturing centric country hence it uses RTD temperature sensors which are best suitable for industrial application and offer greater accuracy to maintain good quality production.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario. Also, presence and availability of German brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising demand of RTD Temperature Sensors in Automotive Industry
RTD temperature sensors market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in RTD temperature sensors and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the RTD temperature sensors market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and RTD Temperature Sensors Market Share Analysis
RTD temperature sensors market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, German presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Germany RTD temperature sensors market.
The major players covered in the report are Siemens, TE Connectivity, Honeywell International Inc., Endress+Hauser Group Services AG, Emerson Electric Co., Littlefuse, Inc., Waltlow Electric Manufacturing Company, GENERAL ELECTRIC, ABB, Anderson-Negele (A subsidiary of Danaher), Heraeus Holding, WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG, SAB BRÖCKSKES GmbH & Co. KG, Temperaturmeßtechnik Geraberg GmbH, West Control Solutions, GÜNTHER GmbH Temperature Measurement Technology, RÖSSEL-Messtechnik GmbH, PR electronics, JUMO GmbH & Co. KG, RECKMANN GMBH, Alf Sensor, Labom Mess- und Regeltechnik GmbH, ZIEHL INDUSTRIE-ELEKTRONIK GMBH + CO KG, Variohm among other domestic and Germany players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of RTD temperature sensors market.
- In March 2020, TE Connectivity acquired and announced its public takeover of First sensor by holding 71.87% shares. This acquisition will help TE Connectivity to increase its product portfolio and increased revenue in future with rising market share.
- In May 2019, Siemens expanded its business by selling flowmeters to Ottakringer for carbon dioxide measurements, with temperature and density of liquid and gaseous media. This allowed the company to serve brewery industry segment which expanded the customer serving list and industrial applications.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for RTD temperature sensors through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Germany RTD Temperature Sensors Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.