Germany Wood Heating Stoves Market, By Type (Circulating Stove, Radiant Heater/Potbellied Stove and Combustion Stove), Product Type (Metal Stoves, Stone Stoves, Ceramic Stoves and Other), Stove Type (Campfire, Open Fireplace, Franklin Stoves, Potbelly Stoves, Traditional Stoves, Masonry Stoves, Airtight Stoves, Modern Stoves, Modern Automated Boiler and Others), Category (Catalytic and Non-Catalytic), Application (Living Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Home Office, Bedroom and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Channel and Indirect Channel), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Germany Wood Heating Stoves Market
Germany wood heating stoves market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 3,072.84 million by 2028.
Wood heating stove is a heating appliance which is capable to burn the wood as fuel. The wood heating stoves is made of solid material such as metal, ceramic, stone and others. Generally, the wood heating stoves is consisting of a firebox lined with fire brick and one or more air vents. In addition, the stoves will radiate or circulate the heat to the surrounding through combustion process. The catalytic wood heating stoves will generate a long and stable heat while, the non-catalytic wood heating stoves provide the high efficient heat in a short period. Similarly, the wood heating stoves has a wide application in households. In households, it is majorly use in living room, kitchen, home office, family room, bedroom and others. Additionally, the customers can purchase the wood heating stoves either directly from the manufacturers or from the dealers or retailers.
The wood heating stoves are widely used to warm the house during cold weather. The usage of wood heating stoves is witnessed higher among the German population due to its wide applications in households. The increasing adoption of the fireplace in and around the households in Germany is driving the growth of wood heating stoves in the market. Similarly, the fluctuating price of heating oil also improves the usage of wood heating stoves among populations. However, the high installation cost and maintenance will restraint the market growth. The recognition of the product for the best product design is also increasing the utilization among the customers.
The factors driving the growth of the market are the growing adoption of the fireplace in and around the house in Germany, the increasing number of dealers and rapid modernization and rising disposable income of the population. The factors which are restraining the growth of the market are high installation cost and maintenance.
This Germany wood heating stoves market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Germany wood heating stoves market is segmented on the basis of type, product type, category, stove type, applications and sales channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the wood heating stoves market is segmented into circulating stoves, radiant heater/potbellied stoves and combustion stoves. In 2021, circulating stoves in wood heating stoves has the largest market share due to the generation of high thermal output in a short period.
- On the basis of product type, the wood heating stoves market is segmented into metal stoves, stone stoves, ceramic stoves and others. In 2021, the metal stoves segment is anticipated to dominate the Germany wood heating stoves market owing to the factor such as availability of stoves in traditional design and retaining the high heat output for a longer period.
- On the basis of stove type, the wood heating stoves market is segmented into campfire, open fireplace, franklin stoves, potbelly stoves, traditional stoves, masonry stoves, airtight stoves, modern stoves, modern automated boiler and others. In 2021, the Masonry segment is anticipated to dominate the Germany wood heating stoves market due to the factor such as high thermal efficiency and low consumption of fuel.
- On the basis of category, the wood heating stoves market is segmented into catalytic and non-catalytic. In 2021, catalytic in wood heating stoves has the largest market share owing to the factors such as generation of long and stable heat as compared to non-catalytic in the wood heating stoves.
- On the basis of application, the wood heating stoves market is segmented into living room, family room, kitchen, home office, bedroom and others. In 2021, living room in wood heating stoves has the largest market share as it is an ideal location in which the heat will be distribute equally to the surroundings.
- On the basis of sales channel, the wood heating stoves market is segmented into direct channel and indirect channel. In 2021, indirect channel in wood heating stoves has the largest market share due to the increasing number of dealers’ ad retailers in the market.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Germany brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Germany Wood Heating Stoves in Bakery Industry
Germany wood heating stoves market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in wood heating stoves and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Vertical Farming market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Germany Wood Heating Stoves Market Share Analysis
Germany wood heating stoves market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, India presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Germany wood heating stoves market.
Some of the major players operating in the wood heating stoves market are Contura, Stûv, Rika Innovative Ofentechnik GmbH, Hase Kaminofenbau GmbH, Brunner GmbH, Oranier Heiztechnik GmbH, Line Stoves, Skantherm GmbH & Co.KG., Wallnöfer GmbH – Solar thermal systems & walltherm stoves and Spartherm Feuerungstechnik GmbH among others.
Many expansions are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Germany wood heating stoves market.
- In 2018, the Hase Kaminofenbau GmbH received red dot award for product design. The company achieved award for Elvas stoves model which produce great fire without emitting too much heat. Also, the stove is suitable for open living space. Thus, the award for the best product design has increased the demand for the product in the market and improves company growth.
Partnership, new product development and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for wood heating stoves.
Customization Available: Germany Wood Heating Stoves Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.