Global Affective Computing Market By Technology (Touch-Based, Touchless), Software (Speech Recognition, Gesture Recognition, Facial Feature Extraction, Analytics Software, Enterprise Software, Others), Hardware (Sensors, Cameras, Storage Devices and Processors, Others), Vertical (Academia and Research, Media and Entertainment, Government and Defense, Healthcare and Life Sciences, IT and Telecom, Retail and E-Commerce, Automotive, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Other Verticals), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Affective Computing Market
Global affective computing market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 43.50% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market value can be attributed due to surging preference of wearable devices and continuous technological advancement.
Market Definition: Global Affective Computing Market
Affective computing manages by creating computational systems that acknowledge and communicate feelings to decrease the distance between human feelings and machines. Computer scientists and significant market players are interested in putting more effort into affective computing to create an extremely smart computing system that enhances the proactive and smart interaction between human and machines.
- Surging preference of wearable devices, is driving the market growth
- Continuous technological advancement, is flourishing the market growth
- Surging use of internet in various industries, is helping the market to grow
- Increasing use of automation in industries, drives the market growth
- Lack of regulations and governing bodies, hinders the market growth
- Huge production cost of affective computing systems, hampers the market growth
Segmentation: Global Affective Computing Market
- Speech Recognition
- Gesture Recognition
- Facial Feature Extraction
- Analytics Software
- Enterprise Software
- Storage Devices
- Academia and Research
- Class Monitoring and Student Engagement
- Media and Entertainment
- Video Analytics
- Government and Defense
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Telemedicine, Tele Psychiatry, and Doctor on Demand
- Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC)
- IT and Telecom
- Software Development Kits (SDK)
- Retail and E-Commerce
- Product Surveying
- Customer Engagement
- User Experience Review
- Infotainment Systems and Console Maneuvering
- Passive Wireless Heart-Rate Sensor
- Driver Awareness
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Human and System Interaction
- Offering Evidence-Based Decision-Making Options
- Other Verticals
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Biometric Signature ID (BSI) had launched BioTect-ID, an identity verification solution which can authenticate by capturing the gestures when the users draw a 4-character password with their mouse, finger and stylus. It provides an additional security feature by locking down Windows workstations and devices. This launch had become a game changer in authentication space.
- In March 2019, Google had launched Bolo which is speech recognition app which helps the kids in learning and reading. It will be improving the vocabulary and comprehension skills both in English and Hindi. The app listens to the voice and then accordingly reviews. The launch had helped the kids in the learning and education.
Global affective computing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of affective computing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global affective computing market are Microsoft, IBM Corporation, Alphabet Inc., Apple Inc., Qualcomm Technologies, Inc, Saffron Tech Pvt Ltd, Sony Depthsensing Solutions SA/NV., Affectiva, Elliptic Laboratories A/S, Eyesight Technologies Ltd., Pyreos Limited, Cognitec Systems GmbH, Beyond Verbal, Numenta, GestureTek, Sightcorp, Sensum Co., audEERING, REALEYES DATA SERVICES LIMITED, Nemesysco Ltd, Kairos AR, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Affective Computing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved