Market Analysis: Global Air separation Plant Market
Global Air separation Plant Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.74 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 5.96 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6 % in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased demand for photovoltaic products and plasma display channels.
Market Definition: Global Air separation Plant Market
Air separation plant deals with separation of atmospheric air into nitrogen and oxygen. Sometimes it also deals with other gases such as argon, and other gases. It has its wide application in iron & steel, oil & gas, chemical, healthcare, and others. Stringent safety and environmental regulations may act as the major driver in the growth of air separation plant market. Technical and cost factors may hamper the market.
- Stringent safety and environmental regulations, this act as driver to the market.
- Increase industrial development activities in MEA, this act as driver to the market.
- Technical and cost factors is the restraints to the market.
Segmentation: Global Air separation Plant Market
- Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA)
- Membrane Separation
- Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption (VPSA)
By End User
- Iron & Steel
- Oil & Gas
- food & beverage
- Glass industry
- Coal gasification
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2016, Praxair announced the start of its second air separation plant of 1,300 TPD in Port of Antwerp and the extending of its pipeline system in the Port of Antwerp; it is a one of the world’s largest petrochemical production complexes. The new facility also produces liquid oxygen, nitrogen, and argon.
- In September 2016, Linde AG and U.S. rival Praxair Inc. confirmed they are in preliminary merger talks for a deal to create the world’s largest industrial-gas supplier with a potential market value of more than USD 60 billion.
Global air separation plant market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of air separation plant market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in air separation plant market are Air Liquide (France), Linde (Ireland), Praxair Technology, Inc. (UK), Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (US), Messer Group GmbH (Germany), TAIYO NIPPON SANSO CORPORATION (Japan), UIG (USA), ENERFLEX LTD. (Canada), Technex, Astim (Europe), BD|SENSORS GmbH (Germany), Toro Equipment (Europe), WesTech Engineering, Inc. (USA), Lenntech B.V. (Europe), Gulf Gases, Inc. (USA), Linde (Germany), Instrument & Supply, Inc. (USA), JBI Water & Wastewater (USA), H2FLOW EQUIPMENT INC (Canada), HABA tuotteet (US), Eco-Tech, Inc. (US), RCBC Global Inc (Germany) and others.
Research Methodology: Global Air separation Plant Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved