Global Aircraft Antenna Market, By Platform (Commercial Aviation, Military Aviation, Business Jet and General Aviation, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), eVTOL), Wing Type (Fixed Wing, Rotary Wing), Frequency (VHF/UHF Band, KA/KU/K Band, HF Band, C Band, X Band, L Band, Others), Antenna Type (Aperture Antennas, Micro Strip Antennas, Array Antennas, Wire Antennas), Installation (Nose Mounted, Tail Mounted, Fuselage Mounted Antenna), Application (RADAR, Instrument Landing System (ILS), Terminal Wireless Local Area Network (TWLAN), Air Traffic Control (ATC)/ Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS), Radio Altimeter (RA), Global Positioning System (GPS), Very High Frequency (VHF) Radio, Terminal Cellular System (TCS), Automatic Direction Finder (ADF), SATCOM, Crew Wireless Lan Unit (CWLU), Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT), High Frequency (HF) Radio, VHF Omnidirectional Range (VOR), Tactical Air Navigation System (TACAN), Others), Sales Channel (Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Aftermarket), End Use (Communication, Navigation and Surveillance), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Aircraft antenna market is expected to reach USD 490.89 million by 2028 witnessing market growth at a rate of 11.67% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research report on aircraft antenna market provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecast period while providing their impacts on the market’s growth.
Antennas are the fundamental components of an electrical device, i.e. the connecting connection between the receiver and the transmitter and free space or free space. Antennas play an important role in defining the features of the device in which antennas are used and are used in different systems in various ways. For various purposes, there are many antennas mounted on various parts of an aircraft. These antennas work at different frequencies, so in order to prevent interference with the radiation pattern of all these antennas, it is necessary to position them accordingly.
Increasing demand for military unarmed aerial vehicles, increasing number of airspace modernization programs, introduction of advanced aircraft systems, replacement of legacy system, rising demand for advanced communication facilities and navigation along with increasing the number of airlines are some of the major as well as vital factors which will likely to augment the growth of the aircraft antenna market in the projected timeframe of 2021-2028. On the other hand, increasing popularity of eVTOL aircraft along with emergence of aircraft manufacturers which will further contribute by generating massive opportunities that will lead to the growth of the aircraft antenna market in the above mentioned projected timeframe.
Long duration of product certification along with uncertainty of aircraft orders which will likely to act as market restraints factor for the growth of the aircraft antenna in the above mentioned projected timeframe. Increasing cost of manufacturing and designing which will become the biggest and foremost challenge for the growth of the market.
This aircraft antenna market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on aircraft antenna market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Global Aircraft Antenna Market Scope and Market Size
Aircraft antenna market is segmented on the basis of platform, wing type, frequency type, antenna type, installation, application, sales channel and end use. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Aircraft antenna market on the basis of platform has been segmented as commercial aviation, military aviation, business jet and general aviation, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), and eVTOL. Commercial aviation has been further segmented into narrow body aircraft, wide body aircraft, extra wide body aircraft, and regional jet. Military aviation has been further segmented into fighter aircraft, special mission aircraft, transport aircraft, trainer aircraft, and smilitary helicopter. Business jet and general aviation has been further segmented into business jet, light aircraft, and commercial helicopter. Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) has been further segmented into commercial UAV, and military UAV. eVTOL has been further segmented into air taxi, passenger air vehicle, air ambulance, and cargo air vehicle.
- Based on wing type, the aircraft antenna market has been segmented into fixed wing, and rotary wing.
- On the basis of frequency, the aircraft antenna market has been segmented into VHF/UHF band, KA/KU/K band, HF band, C band, X band, L band, and others.
- Based on antenna type, the aircraft antenna market has been segmented into aperture antennas, micro strip antennas, array antennas, and wire antennas.
- On the basis of installation, the aircraft antenna market has been segmented into nose mounted, tail mounted, and fuselage mounted antenna.
- On the basis of application, the aircraft antenna market has been segmented into RADAR, instrument landing system (ILS), terminal wireless local area network (TWLAN), air traffic control (ATC)/ traffic collision avoidance system (TCAS), radio altimeter (RA), global positioning system (GPS), very high frequency (VHF) radio, terminal cellular system (TCS), automatic direction finder (ADF), SATCOM, crew wireless lan unit (CWLU), emergency locator transmitter (ELT), high frequency (HF) radio, VHF omnidirectional range (VOR), tactical air navigation system (TACAN), and others.
- Based on sales channel, the aircraft antenna market has been segmented into original equipment manufacturer (OEM), and aftermarket. Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) has been further segmented into fixed wing, and rotary wing. Aftermarket has been further segmented into replacement parts, and maintenance.
- Aircraft antenna has also been segmented on the basis of end use into communication, and navigation and surveillance.
Aircraft Antenna Market Country Level Analysis
Aircraft antenna market is analysed and market size, volume information is provided by country, platform, wing type, frequency type, antenna type, installation, application, sales channel and end use as referenced above.
The countries covered in the aircraft antenna market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA).
North America will dominate the aircraft antenna market due to the prevalence of several large manufacturers along with surging levels of investment in research activities to develop antenna with improved efficiency and reliability while Asia-Pacific region will expect to grow in the forecast period of 2021-2028 due to the growing aviation passenger traffic along with the increasing demand for new commercial aircraft in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points like down-stream and upstream value chain analysis, technical trends and porter's five forces analysis, case studies are some of the pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Competitive Landscape and Aircraft Antenna Market Share Analysis
Aircraft antenna market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, regional presence, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to aircraft antenna market.
The major players covered in the aircraft antenna market report are L3Harris Technologies, Inc.; Honeywell International Inc.; Cobham Limited; Collins Aerospace; Boeing.; Astronics Corporation.; Amphenol Corporation.; HR Smith Group of Companies; AZIMUT.; McMurdo Group; Sensor Systems.; TECOM Industries, Inc.; STT-SystemTechnik GmbH; Emergency Beacon Corporation; Beijing BDStar Navigation Co.，Ltd.; Antcom; JDA Systems; U B Corp - Antenna Specialists; Spectrum Antenna & Avionics Systems (P) Limited; SRC, Inc.; among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available : Global Aircraft Antenna Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in consulting and advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include production cost analysis, trade route analysis, price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), import export and grey area results data, literature review, consumer analysis and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.