Global Artificial intelligence in Healthcare Market By Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), Technology (Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Context- Aware Computing, Computer Vision), Applications (Robot- Assisted Surgery, Virtual Nursing Assistant, Administrative Workflow Assistance, Fraud Detection, Dosage Error Reduction, Clinical Trial Participant Identifier, Preliminary Diagnosis), End- Use Application (Patient Data and Risk Analysis, Inpatient Care & Hospital Management, Medical Imaging & Diagnostics, Lifestyle Management & Monitoring, Virtual Assistant, Drug Discovery, Research, Healthcare Assistance Robots, Precision Medicine, Emergency Room & Surgery, Wearables, Mental Health), End- User (Hospitals and Providers, Patients, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Healthcare Payers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market
Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.07 billion to an estimated value of USD 54.10 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 50.37% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for reducing the healthcare cost is the major factor for the growth in this market.
Market Definition: Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market
Artificial Intelligence in healthcare uses software and algorithms which is used to analyze human cognitive functions. In simple words, computer techniques are used by the professional to suggest treatments and to perform clinical diagnoses. Cancer, neurology and cardiology are the major diseases areas that use AI tools. AI tool help to give accurate output to their end- user. Diagnosis processes, treatment protocol development, drug development, personalized medicine etc. are some of the practices where AI programs are used.
- Due to imbalance between health workforce and patients, there is demand for improvised healthcare services which is driving the market.
- Increase in the partnerships and collaborations worldwide.
- Lack in the skilled AI professional is the major factor restraining the growth of this market.
- The unwillingness among the medical practitioners to adopt AI technology is other factor which is restraining the market.
Segmentation: Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market
- By Offering
- AI Solution
- On- Premises
- AI Platforms
- Machine Learning Framework
- Application Program Interface (API)
- Deployment and Integration
- Support and Maintenance
- AI Solution
- By Applications
- Robot- Assisted Surgery
- Virtual Nursing Assistant
- Administrative Workflow Assistance
- Fraud Detection
- Dosage Error Reduction
- Clinical Trial Participant Identifier
- Preliminary Diagnosis
- By Technology
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Supervised Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Context- Aware Computing
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning
- By End- Use Application
- Patient Data and Risk Analysis
- Inpatient Care & Hospital Management
- Medical Imaging & Diagnostics
- Lifestyle Management & Monitoring
- Virtual Assistant
- Drug Discovery
- Healthcare Assistance Robots
- Precision Medicine
- Emergency Room & Surgery
- Mental Health
- By End- User
- Hospitals and Providers
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Healthcare Payers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, GE Healthcare at radiological society of North America announced the launch of its new Edison artificial intelligence platform that will have new applications and software that will help the hospitals and health systems to develop algorithms and manage data.
- In January 2019, Alliance for Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare (AAIH) was launched officially. It is a nonprofit organization whose aim is to develop and implement artificial intelligence in healthcare. The main aim is to increase AI in the healthcare industry and engendered enthusiasm and hope in consumers and patients.
Competitive Analysis: Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market
Global artificial intelligence in healthcare market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of artificial intelligence in healthcare market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the artificial intelligence in healthcare market NVIDIA Corporation, Intel Corporation, IBM, Google, Microsoft, , General Vision, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Medtronic, CloudMedx Inc., Imagia Cybernetics Inc., Precision Health Intelligence, LLC., Cloud Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of artificial intelligence in healthcare market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)