Market Analysis: Global Atopic Dermatitis Market
Global atopic dermatitis marketin the forecast period of 2019-2026. Growing number of atopic dermatitis population and robust product pipeline are the key drivers for market growth.
Market Definition: Global Atopic Dermatitis Market
Atopic dermatitis can be defined as a chronic inflammatory skin condition that affects patients of all age group and is a result of a complex interplay of multiple factors including environmental, immunological, genetic, and pharmacologic factors.
According to the article published in National Center for Biotechnology Information 2018, It was estimated that totoal population of atopic dermatitis in the United States over 4.9% , in Canada 4.4% and 3.5% in Europe. The prevalent was higher in female as comapared to male. Increasing number of atopic dermatitis cases worldwide and accelerating demand of clinical treatment and novel therapies indicates the significant growth of market.
- Strong product pipeline for atopic dermatitis
- Availability of novel drug therapies and generic alternatives
- Increase in awareness of atopic dermatitis
- Growing cases of atopic dermatitis worldwide
- Upcoming patent expiry of products of many companies
- Allergic reactions of off-label therapies
- Effective treatment is either unavailable or unaffordable
Segmentation: Global Atopic Dermatitis Market
By Mechanism of Action Type
- Topical corticosteroids
- Phosphodieterase-4 (PDE-4) inhibitor
- Topical antiseptic
By Mode of Administration
By Drug Type
- Tacrolimus topical
By End- User
- Research Centers
- Home Care
By Distribution Channel
- Mail Order Pharmacies
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- Retail Pharmacies
- Dermatology Clinics
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2017, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in a collaboration with Sanofi received the US FDA approval for Dupixent (dupilumab) injection for the treatment of moderate to severe atopic dermatitis (AD) in adult patient
- In December 2016, Pfizer Inc. received the US FDA approval for Eucrisatm (crisaborole), a phosphodieterase-4 (PDE-4) inhibitor for the treatment of mild to moderate atopic dermatitis (AD) in padiatric patient as well as adult patient
Competitive Analysis: Global Atopic Dermatitis Market
Global atopic dermatitis market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of atopic dermatitis market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Atopic Dermatitis Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the atopic dermatitis market are Velite Pharmaceuticals, Galderma SA, Pfizer Inc, Fujisawa Healthcare, Inc., Dow, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc, LEO Pharma A/S, Sanofi, Novartis AG, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Bayer AG, Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc., Connetics Corporation, ALLERGAN, and Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, GlaxoSmithKline plc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Encore Dermatology, Inc., AbbVie Inc. and few among others.
Research Methodology: Global Atopic Dermatitis Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global atopic dermatitis market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)