Global Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) Market By Type (Unit Load, Mini Load, Vertical Lift Module, Carousel, Mid Load, Auto store), Function (Storage, Order Picking, Distribution, Assembly, Kitting, Others), Industry (Automotive, Metals & Heavy Machinery, Food & Beverages, Chemicals, Healthcare, Semiconductors & Electronics, Retail, Aviation, E-Commerce, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automated Storage And Retrieval System (ASRS) Market
Global automated storage and retrieval system (ASRS) market is to register a Substantial CAGR of 9.26% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to enhanced precision, efficiency, and productivity in the distribution chain, together with enhanced inventory management.
Market Definition: Global Automated Storage And Retrieval System (ASRS) Market
Automated storage and retrieval systems are just those automated processes that stock goods in a simple interface effectively and safely. They also enable customers to collect items too readily and quickly when required. Several businesses produce a broad range of auto-contained, product-to-person, electronic transport and recovery (ASRS) devices. Technologies manage distinct quantities, kinds and rates of non-palletized inventory at variable rates to meet varying throughput requirements. Keep in mind both the storage density your building requirements and your throughput targets when contemplating the alternatives.
- Enhanced precision, efficiency, and productivity in the distribution chain, together with enhanced inventory management is driving the growth of the market,
- Maximum use of storage and increasing labour costs is propelling the growth of the market,
- Increased demand for ASRS in the automotive industry is boosting the growth of the market,
- Growing demand from the e-commerce industry is contributing to the growth of the market
- A necessity for major preliminary expenditure is hindering the growth of the market
- Requirement for technical skills and regular training is hampering the growth of the market
- Not suitable for the dynamic operation which restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Automated Storage And Retrieval System (ASRS) Market
- Unit Load
- Mini Load
- Vertical Lift Module
- Vertical Carousel
- Horizontal Carousel
- Mid Load
- Auto store
- Order Picking
- Metals & Heavy Machinery
- Food & Beverages
- Semiconductors & Electronics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market
- In April 2019 Daifuku Co., Ltd. declared that it had finalized its purchase of Vega Conveyors & Automation Private Limited (' Vega') based in India. Vega is engaged in the planning, development, produce, assembly and after-sales services of conveyor belts and other product processing machinery within its national Indian market. With this acquisition Expanding our knowledge and capacities with Vega will enable the development of our manufacturing and delivery company sections across Asia.
- In October 2018 Murata Machinery, Ltd. has purchased all the stocks held by Horibe Machinery Co., Ltd., a major machine tool company. Horibe Machinery and it’s subsidiaries are now wholly held subsidiaries of Muratec. As a consequence of this takeover Horibe Machinery and Muratec can reinforce their core competencies and thus provide distinctive manufacturing technologies that can meet the requirements of their clients to further improve their productivity.
Global automated storage and retrieval system (ASRS) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automated storage and retrieval system (ASRS) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global automated storage and retrieval system (ASRS) market are WESTFALIA TECHNOLOGIES, INC., Sencorp White, MIAS Group, IHI Corporation, Hänel GmbH & Co. KG, Automation Logistics Corporation, Vanderlande Industries, System Logistics Spa, Swisslog Holding AG, Mecalux, S.A., KNAPP AG, Dematic, BEUMER GROUP, Bastian Solutions, Inc., TGW Logistics Group GmbH, Fritz SchAfer GmbH, Kardex Group, Daifuku Co., Ltd, Nilkamal. , Murata Machinery, Ltd. amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global Automated Storage And Retrieval System (ASRS) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved