Global Automatic Tire Inflation System Market, By Type (Central Tire Inflation System, Continuous Tire Inflation System), Component (Air Delivery System, Buffer Tank, Compressor, ECU, Housing, Pressure Sensor, Rotary Union), On-Highway Vehicle (Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicle), Off-Highway Vehicle (Agricultural Vehicles, Construction Vehicles), Electric Vehicles (Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Battery Electric Vehicle, Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automatic Tire Inflation System Market
Global Automatic Tire Inflation System Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 926.88 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1797.31 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.63% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased concern regarding the safety of life and vehicles.
Market Definition: Global Automatic Tire Inflation System Market
Automatic tire inflation systems are used for the inflation and deflation of tires when their levels are below or above the optimum levels as defined according to the applicable vehicles. It is used for the reduction in time for the inflation and deflation process of tires, as well as reducing the time of roadside inspection of vehicles.
- Increase in fuel efficiency and life of the tires due to the usage of these systems is expected to drive the market growth
- Increase in concern for safety of the vehicle and driver is also expected to drive the market growth
- Adoption of tubeless and nitrogen tires is expected to restrain the market growth
- High cost of these systems is also expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Automatic Tire Inflation System Market
- By Type
- Central Tire Inflation System
- Continuous Tire Inflation System
- By Component
- Air Delivery System
- Buffer Tank
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Pressure Sensor
- Rotary Union
- By On-Highway Vehicle
- Passenger Car
- Commercial Vehicle
- By Off-Highway Vehicle
- Agricultural Vehicles
- Construction Vehicles
- By Electric Vehicles
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, SAF-HOLLAND S.A. announced the introduction of “Tire Pilot Plus System” aimed at measuring over and under inflation of tires continuously and warning the driver of the vehicle regarding the same.
- In September, 2017 Continental AG announced the introduction of a system for the external monitoring of inflation levels of tires of vehicles. The process contains the sensors being integrated into the tires and monitoring being carried out through an external source. The system is applicable on trucks, buses and various bigger vehicles.
Competitive Analysis: Global Automatic Tire Inflation System Market
Global automatic tire inflation system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automatic tire inflation system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Automatic Tire Inflation System Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the automatic tire inflation system are SAF-HOLLAND S.A., Continental AG, WABCO, ENPRO INDUSTRIES PVT. LTD., MICHELIN, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Bridgestone Corporation, Dana Limited, IDEX, Hendrickson USA L.L.C., Aperia Technologies Inc., Haltec Corporation, CODA DEVELOPMENT, Pirelli & C. S.p.A., Pressure Systems International Inc., Opladen LLC Vigia USA, ti.systems GmbH, Trans Technologies Company, Servitech, Velociti Inc., Tibus Offroad Ltd. & Co. KG, Téléflow, Bigfoot equipment LTD, and Chet's Professional Services pty ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Automatic Tire Inflation System Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved