Global Bioreactors Market By Usage (Lab-Scale Production, Pilot-Scale Production, Full-Scale Production), Scale (5L-20L, 20L-200L, 200L-1500L, Above 1500L), Material (Glass, Stainless Steel, Single Use), Control Type (Manual, Automated), Suppliers (OEM, System Integrators, EPCs), End- User (R&D Departments, R&D Institutes, CROs, Biopharmaceutical Companies, Biopharmaceutical Manufacturer, CMOs), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Bioreactors Market
Global bioreactors market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 10.35% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising demand for single use bioreactor and technological advancement in healthcare industry are the factor for the market growth
Market Definition: Global Bioreactors Market
Bioreactor is described as a vessel that performs a biological response and is used for the cultivation of aerobic cells for cell or enzyme immobilization. They are device in which living organisms and bacteria in particular synthesize or break down damaging substances. They are usually made of material such as stainless steel, single use and glass. They are mainly used to enhance the biochemical process which such as fermentation and antibiotic drug production.
- Rising demand from pharmaceutical industry will drive the market growth
- Increasing prevalence of conditions such as cancer and diabetes also acts as a market driver
- Growing demand for therapeutically effective vaccines is another factor boosting this market growth
- Increasing R&D investment will also enhance the growth of this market
- Low capacity of single use bioreactors will restrict the market growth
- Rising concern associated with the extractable will also impede the market growth
- Increasing rules and regulation associated with the use of single use bioreactors will restrict the growth of this market in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Bioreactors Market
- Lab-Scale Production
- Pilot-Scale Production
- Full-Scale Production
- Above 1500L
- Stainless Steel
- Single Use
By Control Type
- System Integrators
- R&D Departments
- R&D Institutes
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturer
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, ABEC announced the launch of their new single use bioreactor Custom Single Run (CSR) bioreactors which is specially designed so they can meet the rising demand for scalability. This new bioreactor has volume up to 6000L. While preserving low shear mixing, CSR bioreactor has the ability to produce equal energy per volume. This will help the biopharmaceutical companies have better quality, price and regulatory compliance control and flexibility
- In June 2017, Thermo Fisher Scientific announced the acquisition of Finesse Solutions. This acquisition will help the company to combine the Finesse control system with single use technologies which will strengthen their position in the market. Finesse's Smart Technology provides a variety of data management software and bioreactor controllers and sensors that enable bioprocessing companies and drug manufacturers to configure procedures from labscale to cGMP-compliant manufacturing
Global bioreactors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of bioreactors market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global bioreactors market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., PBS Biotech, Inc, General Electric, Merck KGaA., Cellexus., Pall Corporation., Sartorius AG, Applikon Biotechnology, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft., Intran Technologies., bbi-biotech GmbH, www.blbio.com., CerCell ApS., Eppendorf AG, Solaris Biotechnology Srl., Pierre Guérin., CESCO BIOENGINEERING CO., LTD., Hipurity Systems Limited., Finesse, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Bioreactors Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global bioreactors market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)