Market Analysis: Global Blow Molding Resins Market
The global blow molding resins market is expected to reach USD 61.30 billion by 2025, from USD 37.68 billion in, growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Blow Molding Resins Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the blow molding resins market in the next 8 years. Blow molding is a manufacturing process of hollow plastic parts. Polyolefin are the most widely used plastic for blow molding purpose because they have good process ability, light weight, toughness, high chemical resistance, and are relatively low cost compared to other plastics. The blow molding plastics are majorly used in packaging of various products such as milk and other foods, cleaning fluids, medicines, cosmetics, and personal care products. The blow molding technique is actively used in transportation and automotive industry. According to an article published by U.S. Department of Transportation, in 2013 around USD 1.4 trillion investments was done in transportation of goods and services, and around USD 125.7billion was spent on transportation construction. DuPont has launched a new product of blow molding technique under the brand name Surlyn. These blow molding resins are a cost-effective solution for transparent, monolayer molded bottles, and are used in various applications such as cosmetic, skin care, and hair care products. According to an article published by The Plastic Industry Trade Association, in 2016 around USD 312.1 million of primary plastics equipment shipment was done by key players of the plastic market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- High demand for blow molding resins in packaging industry
- Automotive light-weighting driving the demand for blow molding resins
- Fluctuation prices of crude oil will hamper the growth of blow molding resins market
Market Segmentation: Global Blow Molding Resins Market
- The global blow molding resins market is segmented based on product type, application, and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global blow molding market is segmented into polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene terephthalate, and others.
- On the basis of application, the global blow molding resins market is classified into packaging, automotive & transportation, construction & infrastructure, and others.
- Based on geography, the global blow molding resins market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Blow Molding Resins Market
The global blow molding resins market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of blow molding resins market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Blow Molding Resins Market
Some of the major players operating in the global blow molding resins Market are Exxon Mobil, Lyondellbasell Industries Holdings B.V, Dowdupont, Sabic, Ineos Group Holdings S.A, China Petroleum Corporation, Solvay, Eastman Chemical Company, Formosa Plastics Group (FPG), Chevron Corporation, Qenos Pty Ltd, Lanxess, Eastman Chemical Company, Versalis S.P.A, BASF SE, Reliance Industries Limited, Westlake Chemical Corporation, Braskem, Haldia Petrochemicals Limited, AGC Chemicals Americas Inc., LG Chem, The Chemours Company, Shin–Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd, Lotte Chemical UK Ltd, EMS-Chemie Holding AG, and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Blow Molding Resins Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others