Global Breathable Films Market By Type (Polypropylene, Polyurethane, Polyethylene), By ProductType (Microporous, Non-Porous, Microvoid), By Application (Construction, Medical, Food Packaging, Hygiene, Apparels), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Breathable Films Market
The global breathable films market accounted for USD 1.78 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition:Global Breathable Films Market
Breathable films are being made by combining the polymers and mineral fillers which yields microporous structure which allows only the transmission of the water vapor without transferring water. These are used in textiles, food packaging, disposable medical products and many more.
Major Market Drivers:
- Growing consumption of packaged foods
- Rising awareness regarding health and hygiene
- Improving standard of living and increasing customer requirements
- High cost as compared to conventional films
- Stagnant progress in baby diapers market
Market Segmentation:Global Breathable Films Market
- On the basis of type, the global breathable films market is segmented into polypropylene, polyurethane, polyethylene and others.
- On the basis of product type, the global breathable films market is segmented into microporous, non-porous and microvoid.
- On the basis of application, the global breathable films market is segmented into construction, medical, food packaging, hygiene, apparels and others.
- On the basis of geography, the global breathable films market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Breathable Films Market
The global breathable films market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Breathable Films Market
Some of the major players in global breathable films market are Arkema, RKW Group, TORAY INDUSTRIES INC, Clopay Plastic Products Co., Inc., Fatra A.S., Mitsui Chemicals, Trioplast Industrier AB, NITTO DENKO CORPORATION, Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Daika Kogyo, Skymark, Dsm Engineering Plastics, Teknor Apex Company, Kimberley-Clark, Sunplac Corporation, Celanese, American Polyfilm, Agiplast, Argotec LLC. and Innovia Films among others.
Research Methodology: Global Breathable Films Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.