Market Analysis: Global Calcium Hypochlorite Market
Global Calcium Hypochlorite Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 598.96 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 774.81 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.27% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increase in the environment concerns and water consumption is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Calcium Hypochlorite Market
Calcium hypochlorite is an inorganic compound is a white solid that is used for water treatment and as bleaching agent. They are the active ingredients of bleaching powder, chlorine powder and chlorinated lime. They are usually used in soft to medium- hard water because they are not soluble in hard water. They are used to kill germs in swimming pools and drinking water. They also act as oxidizing agent and are also used to cleave glycols, α-hydroxy carboxylic acids and keto acids to yield fragmented aldehydes or carboxylic acids.
- They are similar to sodium hypochlorite in disinfection properties and are very stable chemical.
- They are suitable for drinking water and wastewater applications.
- They are corrosive and produce chlorine when react with moisture in the air.
- Wastewater systems using Ca(OCl)2 generally require dechlorinating after disinfection to reduce chlorine discharges to receiving waters.
Segmentation: Global Calcium Hypochlorite Market
- By Form
- By Type
- Calcium Process
- Sodium Process
- By Applications
- Water Treatment
- House Cleaner & Detergents
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Beverages
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, Tosoh Corporation launched their regional holding company Tosoh China Holdings Co., Ltd, in Shanghai. The main motive is to expand its business.
- In April 2018, Lonza Water Care announced the launch of the CCH Endurance Feeders for use in pools, spas at hotel, apartments, and other private and public venues. This system uses Lonza slow dissolving calcium hypochlorite tablet which provide all the feature of feeder system with stabilized calcium hypochlorite system. With erosion feeder, the streamlined CCH® Endurance Feeder is easy to install and service and requires minimal operator maintenance. The calcium hypochlorite tablets provide long-lasting action and pack a powerful 3-in-1 punch by killing harmful bacteria and pathogens that may cause recreational water illnesses, increasing calcium to help protect plaster pool surfaces and increasing alkalinity to help stabilize pH.
Competitive Analysis: Global Calcium Hypochlorite Market
Global calcium hypochlorite market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of calcium hypochlorite market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Calcium Hypochlorite Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in calcium hypochlorite market are China Petrochemical Corporation, Lonza, Nippon Soda Co. Ltd., Aditya Birla Chemicals, Tianjin Ruifuxin Chemical Co., Ltd., Innova Corporate, Tianjin Kaifeng Chemical Co., Ltd., Westlake Chemical Corporation, Yuzhoushi Weilite Chemical CO., Ltd., Nikunj Chemical Limited, Tosoh Corporation, Sree Rayalaseema Hi Strength Hyp Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Calcium Hypochlorite Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved