Global Cardiovascular Digital Solutions Market By Service Type (Unobtrusive Testing, CVD Health Informatics, Cardiac Rehab Programs), Components (Devices, Software), Deployment Type (Cloud-Based/Web-Based, On-Premise), End-Users (Homecare Settings, Ambulatory Care Centers, Hospitals, Clinics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Cardiovascular Digital Solutions Market
Global cardiovascular digital solutions market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness programs from private & government organizations regarding the benefits of digital solutions in comparison to traditional healthcare systems.
Market Definition: Global Cardiovascular Digital Solutions Market
Cardiovascular digital solutions can be defined as the integration and implementation of digital technologies, like smartphones, software, wearables, sensors, AI and virtual healthcare solutions. Through the help of digital healthcare systems the method of healthcare delivery can be transformed and streamlined to provide more efficient solutions.
- Increasing rate of prevalence of cardiovascular disorders is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing adoption of digital healthcare solutions instead of traditional ones is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Concerns related to the theft of data from these digital healthcare software and solutions; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Requirement of large funding amid lack of infrastructure in various developing regions; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Cardiovascular Digital Solutions Market
By Service Type
- Unobtrusive Testing
- CVD Health Informatics
- Cardiac Rehab Programs
- Biosensor Technologies
By Deployment Type
- Homecare Settings
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, BioTelemetry, Inc. announced that they had acquired Geneva Healthcare for approximately USD 45 million. The company will be combined under the BioTelemetry, Inc.’s name and will expand the service offerings that will be provided by BioTelemetry, Inc. to the patients.
- In April 2018, Proteus Digital Health announced the development and launch of 31 new digital healthcare solutions for a number of medical conditions and disorders. This significant launch of products will help patients to undertake the treatment for their medical conditions as it provides a better adoption rate in comparison to traditional drugs.
Competitive Analysis: Global Cardiovascular Digital Solutions Market
Global cardiovascular digital solutions market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cardiovascular digital solutions market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Cardiovascular Digital Solutions Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the cardiovascular digital solutions market are iRhythm Technologies, Inc.; Apple Inc.; GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY; Hill-Rom Services Inc.; Uber Diagnostics; AliveCor, Inc.; Verily Life Sciences LLC; HeartFlow, Inc.; Bardy Diagnostics, Inc.; BioTelemetry, Inc.; Nanowear, Inc.; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Proteus Digital Health; Cardiac Insight Inc.; eviCore healthcare; Bay Labs, Inc.; Change Healthcare and Medtronic.
Research Methodology: Global Cardiovascular Digital Solutions Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global cardiovascular digital solutions market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)