Global Cargo Inspection Market, By Industry Type (Metals, Mining, Agriculture, Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)-Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Cargo Inspection Market
The Global Cargo Inspection Market is expected to reach USD 1,327.1 million by 2025 from USD 863.4 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.29% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Cargo Inspection Market
The cargo inspection plays an important role by offering several services to meet all the regulations and standards. The cargo inspection market is arising in the global world, particularly in the evolving economies of Asia Pacific. This growth is mainly being encouraged by the strict regulatory and economic factors. The rise and development in trading drives the cargo shipping market. Trade house across regions endeavors to enhance the quality standards and performance of goods that are imported and exported to the foreign markets, especially in developed countries where tough regulations are imposed on imported goods. Cargo inspection ensures the safety of people and sites, maintaining regulatory compliance of raw materials used in all phases of the process and providing services such as tank gauging, bunker inspection, atmospheric monitoring, tank cleanliness inspection, tanker lightering, offshore lightering cargo inspection, sample quality laboratory testing and investigation of cargo discrepancies.
In 2017, OMAX Corporation launched new protoMAX abrasive water jet which is applicable in cutting a material that 2’’ thick.
In 2015, Hughes Pump introduced Ultrabar 30 triplex pump in waterjet machine for Offshore Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Ship Maintenance and Contracting.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand for implementation of automobile industry.
- Growing demand in the field of 3D cutting and job shops.
- Rising demand for water cutting machine in the electronic industry such as applicable in electrical enclosures and control panels.
- Rising demand in aerospace industry for cutting hard metals such as steel, titanium and glass.
- Distortion due to high cost of establishment.
Market Segmentation: Global Cargo Inspection Market
- The market is based on product type, technology, applications and end user industry and geographical segments.
- Based on product type, the market is segmented into 3D, micro and robotic.
- Based on technology, the market is segmented into pure waterjet cutting technology, abrasive waterjet cutting technology.
- Based on applications, the market is segmented into glass/metal art, fiberglass cutting, foam product cutting.
- Based on end user industry, the market is segmented into automotive, machine manufacturing, medical devices
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Cargo Inspection Market
The global cargo inspection market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of cargo inspection market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Cargo Inspection Market
The renowned players in global cargo inspection market are Millennium Solutions , Qtech Control Limited , CERTISPEC Services Inc , CWM Survey & Inspection BV , AHK Group Ltd, Peterson and Control Union, Alex Stewart International, Cargo Inspections International Limited, AIM Control Group, SWISS APPROVAL International, Cotecna Inspection SA, Intertek Group plc, Bureau Veritas, CMA CGM, The Maersk Group, MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A., PALANPINA WORLD TRANSPORT (HOLDING) LTD. and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Cargo Inspection Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other.