Global Cognitive Security Market By component (Solutions and others), By deployment model (Cloud and On-premises), By application (Threat Intelligence and others), By security type (Physical security and others), By organization size (Large Enterprises and SMEs), By Industry Vertical (BFSI and others) and By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Cognitive Security Market
The Global Cognitive Security Market accounted for USD 2.85 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 36.7% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Cognitive Security Market
Cognitive security can be characterized as data mining, machine learning, natural language processing and human-computer interface for securing the information from the infections and digital assaults. Cognitive security systems are the frameworks that help in providing security advancements and separate all the structured and unstructured data into information it additionally gives consistent security to business and enhance its efficiency.
Cognitive security is dictated by the guideline of cutting edge machine learning and utilizes Al frameworks. These frameworks are customized to recognize dangers over various stages. Likewise, security specialists must break down the extensive volume of security-related information created that is unstructured and is out of reach to customary frameworks. Utilizing digital security with the help of AI, the checking of security-related organized and unstructured information reveal the designs and anticipate cyberattacks. Likewise, it comprises of preparing propelled frameworks to assemble data about uncertain threats and finding a way to avert cyberattacks. The cognitive systems are utilized to analyze security trends and extract tremendous volumes of unstructured information into useful data and afterward into significant learning to empower nonstop security and business change. The utilization of mechanized, information driven security advances and procedures helps psychological frameworks which have the abnormal amount of settings and exactness. New threats are discovered every day which means security expertise and threat intelligence is essential. If an organization doesn’t have top-grade expertise feeding a set of solutions and cognition, then the company will not survive in the long run. IBM X-Force Exchange currently catalogs information about more than 88,000 vulnerabilities, more than 25 billion web pages and data from 100 million endpoints—enabling real-time and global coverage of expertise that requires immediate actions.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Proactive security measures in protecting assets of an organization.
- Increasing number of security breaches and cyber-attacks.
- Rising adoption of IoT and increasing trend of BYOD across verticals.
- Huge investment costs to implement security protocols.
- Rapidly increasing insider cyber threats.
Market Segmentation: Global Cognitive Security Market
- The global cognitive security market is based on component, deployment model, applications, security types, enterprise size, industry vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on component, the market is segmented into solutions, unified log manager and data catalog, real-time security analytics and visualization platform, biometric recognition, digital signature recognition, services, deployment and integration, support and maintenance and training and consulting.
- Based on deployment model, the market is segmented into cloud and on-premises.
- Based on applications, the market is segmented into threat intelligence, anomaly detection and risk mitigation, automated compliance management and others (perimeter/border security automation, and fraud detection and prevention).
- Based on security type, the market is segmented into physical security, cybersecurity, network security, cloud security, application security and endpoint security.
- Based on enterprise size, the market is segmented into large enterprises and SMEs.
- Based on industry vertical, the market is segmented into aerospace and defense, government, BFSI, it and telecom, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, energy and utilities and others (media and entertainment, education, and transportation).
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Cognitive Security Market
The global cognitive security market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of cognitive security market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Cognitive Security Market
The renowned players in cognitive security market are AWS, Acalvio, CA Technologies,, Check Point Software, Cisco, Cybraics, Cylance, DXC Technology, DarKTrace, Deep Instinct, Demisto, Expert System, Feedzai, Fortinet, Google, IBM, LogRhythm, McAfee, Securonix, Sift Science, SparkCognition, Symantec, ThreatMetrix, Trend Micro among others.
Research Methodology: Global Cognitive Security Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.