Global Composable Infrastructure Market, By Type (Software, Hardware), Vertical (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Composable Infrastructure Market
Global Composable Infrastructure Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 614.25 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 18205.18 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 52.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This significant rise in market value can be attributed to the growing rates of adoption of modern IT infrastructure.
Market Definition: Global Composable Infrastructure Market
Composable infrastructure is broken down infrastructure that is divided into the different components of a data center IT infrastructure. This system provides users with the specific component as per their requirement. This type of system enables the users to employ the usage of these components through specific software, and does not require the need of these components present in physical form.
- Increased capability of composable infrastructure of handling high & growing amount workload is expected to be a driver for the market growth
- Growth in adoption of virtual and modernised infrastructure is expected to be a driver for the market growth
- Choice and quality of hypervisors depends on the specific vendors and not consumer based which is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Due to the sole apex for service providing, chances of affecting all the guest machines in cases of failure is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Composable Infrastructure Market
- By Type
- By Vertical
- IT & Telecom
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, Lenovo announced the expansion of its ThinkAgile service portfolio including the ThinkAgile CP Series composable cloud platform. This innovative cloud solution provides data security in a public cloud like infrastructure.
- In June 2018, ONE STOP SYSTEMS INC. announced the introduction of its latest GPUltima-CI at the ISC High Performance held in Frankfurt, Germany from June 24-28 2018.
Competitive Analysis: Global Composable Infrastructure Market
Global composable infrastructure market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of composable infrastructure market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Composable Infrastructure Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the composable infrastructure market are Lenovo, ONE STOP SYSTEMS INC., Dolphin ICS, Liqid Inc., Inspur, Western Digital Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Dell Inc., DriveScale Inc., TidalScale Inc., Cloudistics Inc., Quanta Computer Inc. and Cisco.
Research Methodology: Global Composable Infrastructure Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved