Global Compression Therapy Market By Technique (Static Compression Therapy, Dynamic Compression Therapy), Product (Compression Garments, Compression Pumps, Compression Braces, Compression Pumps, Compression Bandages, Compression Stockings, Compression Tapes ), Application (Varicose Vein Treatment, Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment, Lymphedema Treatment, Leg Ulcer Treatment, Other Applications), End- User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Home Care Settings), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Compression Therapy Market
Global Compression Therapy Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.84 billion to an estimated value of USD 4.15 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.85% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness about the compression therapy.
Market Definition: Global Compression Therapy Market
Compression therapy is specially designed to increase the blood flow and to support veins. They are specially designed stockings, which provide gentle pressure to ankle and legs and reduce swelling and discomfort. Different garments are designed to provide different pressure in various points in the legs and foot. These garments are equipped with devices which ensure proper blood circulation by applying and releasing pressure to the legs.
- Increasing sports injuries is the major factor driving the market.
- Rising aging population is driving market
- Lack of awareness about compression therapy is restraining the market.
- Adoption of alternative therapies by the patient.
Segmentation: Global Compression Therapy Market
- By Technique
- Static Compression Therapy
- Dynamic Compression Therapy,
- By Product
- Compression Garments
- Compression Pumps
- Compression Braces
- Compression Pumps
- Compression Bandages
- Compression Stockings
- Compression Tapes
- By Application
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment
- Lymphedema Treatment
- Leg Ulcer Treatment
- Other Applications
- By End- User
- o Hospitals
- o Clinics
- o Ambulatory Surgical Centers,
- o Home Care Settings
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, Game Ready announced the launch of its new Full Leg Boot that will provide compression, cold and heat therapies. This will decrease the swelling and will relieve pain without narcotics. The main aim is to provide the best and fast recovery option to the patients.
- In February 2015, Sigvaris USA announced the launch of therapeutic socks option which is specially designed for diabetic patients. They usually keep away moisture and prevent odor and also reduce the risk of infection by reducing friction against the skin.
Global compression therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of compression therapy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the compression therapy market are medi Deutschland, Medtronic, SIGVARIS, Juzo, PAUL HARTMANN AG, 3M, Spectrum Healthcare, Bio Compression Systems, Inc., Gottfried Medical, Inc., BSN medical, Arjo, DJO Global, Tactile Medical, Sanyleg Srl a socio unico, Cardinal Health., DevonMedicalProducts.com, THUASNE SA, ACI Medical, LLC, Ofa Bamberg GmbH, Mego Afek ltd., Medline Industries, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Compression Therapy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global compression therapy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).