Global Corporate Learning Management System Market, By Component (Solutions (Standalone Solution and Integrated Solution) and Services), Deployment Type (On-premises and Cloud), and By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Corporate Learning Management System Market
The Global Corporate Learning Management System Market is expected to reach USD 10.62 billion by 2025, from USD 1.54 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 27.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Corporate Learning Management System Market
Corporate learning management system is that type of system which is preferred by companies to educate their employees. It provides various online materials so that it can easily manage employees' progress as well as monitor their performance. Moreover it can analyse skills gap analysis with providing pre-testing. It analyses spot difficulties in the learning period throughout the training period of employees. Various applications of corporate learning management system is served in industries namely healthcare, financial services and banking icons, financial services & banking, associations and others.
Companies such as Blackboard Inc.(U.S) provides solution to corporate learning management system for web conferencing & collaboration, registration & reporting, mass notifications and others. Furthermore according to an article published by learning-management-system, most popular corporate LMS software is TalentLMS, Docebo, Litmos LMS, TalentCards, Brightspace and others. Due to this it will affect the growth of market in future.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing trend of Byod and enterprise mobility
- Growing emphasis on continuous learning
- Continuous innovation in elearning tools
- Automated and advanced learning analytics
- Low motivation and engagement by organizations
Market Segmentation: Global Corporate Learning Management System Market
- The global corporate learning management system market is segmented based on component, deployment type and geographical segments.
- Based on component, the global corporate learning management system market is segmented into solutions and services. Solution is sub-segmented into standalone solution and integrated solution
- On the basis of deployment type, the global computer vision market segmented into on-premises and cloud.
- Based on geography, the global corporate learning management system market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Corporate Learning Management System Market
The global corporate learning management system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of corporate learning management system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Corporate Learning Management System Market
Some of the major players operating in the global corporate learning management system market are Absorb Software (Canada), Adobe Systems (US), Blackboard (US), Cornerstone OnDemand (US), CrossKnowledge (US), CYPHER LEARNING (US), D2L (Canada), Docebo (Canada), Epignosis (US), Expertus (US), G-Cube (India), Geenio (Cyprus), Growth Engineering (UK), IBM (Kenexa; US), Instructure (Bridge; US), iSpring (US), Latitude CG (US), LearnUpon (Ireland), Mindflash (US), Oracle (US), Saba Software (US), SAP (Germany), Schoology (US), SumTotal Systems (US), Tata Interactive Systems (India), and Upside Learning (UpsideLMS; India). and among others.
Research Methodology: Global Corporate Learning Management System Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.