Global Coupling Agent Market By Type (Epoxy Silane Coupling Agent, Vinyl Silane Coupling Agent, Sulfur Silane Coupling Agent, Amino Silane Coupling Agent, Others), Application (Adhesives & Sealants, Rubber & Plastics, Paints & Coatings, Fiber Treatment, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Coupling Agent Market
Global coupling agent market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 517.91 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 678.83 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.44% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growth of the automobile industry and increased amounts of applications from the healthcare industry.
Market Definition: Global Coupling Agent Market
Coupling agent is a chemical compound which provides bonding between two differing materials, such as organic and inorganic. These compounds are used for the enhancement of joints between composite materials where generally one of the materials is of siliceous form or has similar characteristics.
- Growth of the automobile industry increasing the demand for the product
- Rise in applications from the various end-users and rise in demand from the healthcare industry
- Concerns regarding the usage of environmental friendly and non-hazardous products is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Coupling Agent Market
- By Application
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Rubber & Plastics
- Paints & Coatings
- Fiber Treatment
- By Type
- Epoxy Silane Coupling Agent
- Vinyl Silane Coupling Agent
- Sulfur Silane Coupling Agent
- Amino Silane Coupling Agent
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Evonik Industries AG announced that they are expanding the production capacity of their silica production at the Adapazari plant situated in Turkey. The expansion will increase the capacity by 40000 metric tons.
- In May 2017, GELEST INC. announced the launch of “SIVATE E610” company’s enhanced amine functional silane capable of improved performance characteristics. The product, an enhanced amine silane is marketed for usage as an adhesive primer for metallic and siliceous substrates.
Competitive Analysis: Global Coupling Agent Market
Global coupling agent market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of coupling agent market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Coupling Agent Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the coupling agent market are Wacker Chemie AG, Jingzhou Jianghan Fine Chemical Co.Ltd, Momentive, Nanjing Shuguang Chemical Group Co. Ltd., DowDuPont, GELEST INC., Evonik Industries AG, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd., NANJING UNION SILICON CHEMICAL CO. LTD., Advanced Polymer Inc., GB SILICONES CO.LTD., China National Bluestar (Group) CoLtd., KPL International Limited, Anhui Herrman Impex Co. Ltd, Hungpai Chemistry Co. Ltd. and JNC Corporation.
Research Methodology: Global Coupling Agent Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved