Global Crypto Asset Management Market By Platform (Platform), Deployment Type (On-Premises, Cloud), End-User (Institutions, Retail and Ecommerce, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Crypto Asset Management Market
Global Crypto Asset Management Market is driven by rapid growth in the crypto currency market, which is projecting a rise in estimated value from USD 94.66 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 337.66 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 17.23% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Market Definition: Global Crypto Asset Management Market
Crypto asset management can be defined as a platform which enables investor to invest & manage the digital assets & crypto currencies. This platform keeps the fund safe & prevents theft of cryptocurrencies. It has many features such as backup of storage wallet, control & flexibility over the transactions, proper record of virtual assets through block chain, & others.
- Rapid growth & investment in the crypto currency market as there was high rate of return in the year 2017.
- Increasing needs for the security of crypto currency assets as there is no statutory framework regarding this particular virtual asset.
- There is lack of statutory & regulatory framework of cryptocurrency market across the globe which is the major restraint.
- Safety of client’s fund is a barrier for increasing the demand for cryptocurrency as there is no standards and policy related to crypto currency in many countries..
Segmentation: Global Crypto Asset Management Market
- By Platform
- Custodian Solution
- Wallet Management
- By Deployment Type
- By End-User
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Hedge Funds
- Brokerage Firms
- Retail and Ecommerce
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Olymp Capital announced the launch of first comprehensive Crypto Asset Fund & Block chain in Europe.
- In August 2018, USD 22.7 million has been raised for Institutional Crypto Asset Management Platform by SFOX. This will increase the demand by institutions in crypto currency & its management.
Competitive Analysis: Global Crypto Asset Management Market
Global crypto asset management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of crypto asset management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Crypto Asset Management Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in crypto asset management market are BitGo, Coinbase, Crypto Finance AG, Exodus Movement, Inc., Olymp Capital, Digital Asset Custody Company, Inc., Iconomi Ltd., itbit, Ledger SAS., METACO, Vo1t, Xapo and SFOX Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Crypto Asset Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved