Global Customer Journey Analytics Market, By Application (Customer Segmentation And Targeting, Customer Churn Analysis), Touchpoint (Web, Social Media, Mobile, Email), Component (Software, Services), Deployment Model (On-Premises, Cloud), Organization Size (Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMES), Large Enterprises) Industry Vertical (Government And Defense, Manufacturing), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025;
Market Analysis: Global Customer Journey Analytics Market
The Global Customer Journey Analytics Market is expected to reach USD 23.12 billion by 2025, from USD 5.10 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 20.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Customer Journey Analytics Market
The loyalty marketers use the term customer journey analytics to forecast about the customer performance, to recognize which actions work best in a given situation and understand customer preferences. The retail sector is one of the most demanding for customer experience management software, because retailers are actively emphasis on delivering enrich customer experience while buying and interacting with the brand or thecompany. Nowadays, customers are depending on several technologies to get information and to make their buying decision. There are various number of multi-channel campaign management to execute the customer journey that includes multi-channel campaign management, multi-step communications, inbound & outbound, event based marketing, real time discussion, marketing automation, machine learning, discussion hub for all communications.
Teradata (U.S.) is the company that provides the facilities for customer journey analytics which covers customer journey detection, right time decision, location based messaging, customer journey management, product recommendations, real time digit personalization, customer journey detection and various other facilities that are being introduced recently.
Major Market Drivers And Restraints:
- New technologies such as Customer behavioural analysis is expected to drive the market in the forecast period.
- Increasing demand in banks and insurance companies, due to focussing on multi-channel customer experience management.
- The retail and e-commerce sector is increasing rapidly due to customer behavioural analysts.
- It’s also focus on chronological timeline of consumer engagement and marketing tools to tracks its customers.
- Distortion due to user data is not proper for producing datas.
Market Segmentation: Global Customer Journey Analytics Market
- The global customer journey analytics market is segmented based on application, touchpoint, component, deployment model, organization size, industry vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into customer segmentation and targeting, customer behavioral analysis, customer churn analysis, campaign management, brand management, product management, others (customer loyalty and process management).
- On the basis of touchpoint, the market is classified into web, social media, mobile, email, branch/store, call center and others (surveys, promotional events, and sales representatives).
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into software and services. The Services segment is sub segmented into managed services and professional services. the professional services segment is again sub sub-segmented into support and maintenance services and consulting services.
- On the basis of deployment model, the market is segmented into on-premises and cloud.
- Based on organization size, the market is segmented into Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMES) and large enterprises.
- Based on industry vertical, the market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), retail and e-commerce, government and defense, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, telecommunications and IT, energy and utilities, media and entertainment, travel and hospitality, automotive and transportation and others (education and real estate)
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Customer Journey Analytics Market
The global customer journey analytics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of customer journey analytics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In 2017, Oracle launched a Smarter Approach in customer experience management , which is beneficial in artificial intelligence, chatbots , video and messaging and enhance mobile that transform the existing business platforms.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Customer Journey Analytics Market
Some of the major players operating in the global customer journey analytics market are Oracle, SAP SE, IBM Corporation, AIMIA Inc., Comarch SA., Bond Brand Loyalty Inc., Brierley Partners, Epsilon, ICF Inc., Kobie Marketing, Inc, TIBCO Software Inc., Salesforce, Adobe Systems, Nice Systems, , Verint Systems, Pointillist, Clickfox, Quadient, Kitewheel, Servion and Callminer among others.
Research Methodology: Global Customer Journey Analytics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other.