Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market By Liquid Cooling Solution (Indirect Liquid Cooling, Direct Liquid Cooling); Service (Design & Consulting, Installation& Deployment, Support & Maintenance); Data Center Type (Large, Small & Medium Size, Enterprise); Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, And Insurance, IT And Telecom, Government And Defense, Healthcare, Research And Academic, Retail, Energy, Manufacturing, Others), Product Type (Modular Liquid Cooling Units, Door Units, Integrated Rack-Based Liquid Cooling, Liquid Cooling/Heat Exchangers for Hot Spots, Device-Mounted Liquid Cooling), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
The market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.43 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 12.05 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 30.45% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing need for eco-friendly data center solutions and its wide applicability in several industries.
Market Definition: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
The data center cooling is getting vital because of growing processing power of data centers that are resulting in more heat generation. Air-based cooling is facing problem to cool down data centers that has forced to search for an alternative because of this the liquid-based data center cooling has been introduced which is helpful in keeping mercury under control within the data infrastructure to avoid electronic components from getting damaged due to excessive heat generation. It has its wide application in banking, financial services, and insurance, IT and telecom, government and defense, healthcare, research and academic, retail, energy, manufacturing, and others.
- Increasing server rack density is major driving agent for the market.
- Need of heat management solutions as there are an increased number of devices that were damaged due to overheating.
- Increasing need for cost-effective cooling solutions
- Growing need for eco-friendly data center solutions
- Increasing power and cooling demand of modern equipment
- High heat load inside many data centers
- Growing demand for innovative liquid cooling techniques.
- High maintenance requirements are one of the restraints for the market.
- Lack of specialized infrastructure is one of the restraints for the market.
Segmentation: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
By Liquid Cooling Solution
- Indirect Liquid Cooling
- Rack Based
- Row Based
- Direct Liquid Cooling
- Single Phase
- Two Phase
- Design & Consulting
- Installation& Deployment
- Support & Maintenance
By Data Centre Type
- Large Enterprise
- Medium Enterprise
- Small Enterprise
- Financial Services and Insurance
- IT and Telecom
- Government and Defense
- Research and Academic
By Product Type
- Modular Liquid Cooling Units
- Door Units
- Integrated Rack-Based Liquid Cooling
- Liquid Cooling/Heat Exchangers for Hot Spots
- Device-Mounted Liquid Cooling
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June, 2017 LiquidCool Solutions launched LCS Edge, a computing appliance that provides 8kW of computing power in a compact liquid cool rack for data-intensive applications. LCS does not need air conditioning, and can be set up in any place, to deliver an affordable, efficient and effective, easily maintainable, scalable interface between IoT and cloud.
- In January 2019, Advanced Cooling Technologies, Inc. ("ACT"), a designer and developer of thermal management solutions for customers, acquired Parker Hannifin Corporation's Precision Cooling Business ("PCB"), a pioneer in supplying Pumped Two Phase Cooling products which are utilized for cooling of power electronics appliances. This would expand their product line, offering customers new and innovative designs and products.
Competitive Analysis: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
Global data center liquid cooling market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of data center liquid cooling market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the data center liquid cooling market are Asetek, Inc., Chilldyne, Inc., LiquidCool Solutions, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Emerson Electric Co., Schneider Electric, Green Revolution Cooling, Midas Green Technologies, LLC, Allied-Control.com, Green Data Center LLP., Splitted-Desktop Systems, Silverback Data Center Solutions, CoolIT Systems, Inc., Condair Group, Coolcentric., Dynatron Corporation, ALFA LAVAL, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation IBM Corporation and others.
Research Methodology: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved